First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
where abouts in ohio are you? Trails west near columbus quoted me 1600 for both axles thats parts and labor.
Dang thats a good price. I was just up in Wooster / Ashland area too. Dang. LOL!
Sponsored

JoseQ_80

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
Tazer/front camera combo. Aiming the camera is a PITA.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I need to find some sort of a torque spec for the screws that go into the bed walls, but it's in place anyway. Got cold and dark again so didn't clean up or finish things completely.

I used tape on the bed to find the hole locations, made holes in the tape where the bed holes were, transferred to the tape to the back of these rails.
I then used existing holes in the rail to determine dead-center and set the fence on my drill press table in my wood shop and drilled the holes.
PERFECT FIRST TIME. The holes were spot-on, once I got the rails up in place I could see the bed holes centered perfectly in the holes I made in these rails.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210120_174520_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210120_174527_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210120_164019

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210120_163954

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
where abouts in ohio are you? Trails west near columbus quoted me 1600 for both axles thats parts and labor.
Just out Columbus, never heard of Trails West.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced tail and back up lights w/LED's (no codes, no programming) and applied Lamin-X to my aux driving lights.
What does lamin-x do?

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well not quite what I did today but yesterday ordered a RSI topper generation #2 since they have gen 3 out and starting to ship them. Getting a good deal on it, and should be delivered soon. A double win.
So if anyone is interested in one you might get lucky with a gen 2 in stock with a discount.

livewire_3020

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maintenance Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Just out Columbus, never heard of Trails West.
they are in pataskala ohio, had them do my lift. dealership said if they installed it it wouldnt lose any warranty. thats who does lifts and such for dealership i used

Sponsored

relayer4u

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
SCG
I need to find some sort of a torque spec for the screws that go into the bed walls, but it's in place anyway. Got cold and dark again so didn't clean up or finish things completely.

I used tape on the bed to find the hole locations, made holes in the tape where the bed holes were, transferred to the tape to the back of these rails.
I then used existing holes in the rail to determine dead-center and set the fence on my drill press table in my wood shop and drilled the holes.
PERFECT FIRST TIME. The holes were spot-on, once I got the rails up in place I could see the bed holes centered perfectly in the holes I made in these rails.
That looks great. Torque specs for the factory rail bolts is 10.5 N m / 7.7 ft lbs

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
What does lamin-x do?
Supposedly helps protect against pitting and rock strikes. Two 8" x 8" sheets were $20, so I hope it does something 😁.
Sponsored