Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
@doc-ketamine

I have that kit, lol. I was referring to the winch wire connection ;)
Oops. I got the “WARN 62132 Power Interrupt Kit with Battery Lead, Hardware, Solenoid, Switch and Wiring“. Not sure if I can link to Amazon. Adding a 500A fuse on the battery side.
Sponsored

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Dropped it off before I go on a mini vacation. AEV dualsport 2.5” lift and a teraflex front track bar will be installed over the next two days. Everything will be complete and I pick it up after my flight home. Pretty stoked!
7F798B11-52EB-4037-A0CA-659B27CEE103.jpeg

Looks awesome! Spacer lift? Do you have side pics?

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
What bed rack is that?
Fab Fours. I think it looks pretty good (definitely not typical), but not as practical as the “typical” racks. A lot less real estate to hang stuff on. I had to gin up the Rotopax moonts myself because there’s really no good place for them on the as-is rack. Other than that, it’s been great. It’s taller than most, but we had our RTT on top for a 5k mile trip out to CO and up to ND, over several of the high-pass trails thru the Rockies and never a problem with balance (we did have a LOT of gear in the bed as ballast...).

Browning

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
State Farm Agent
installed the teraflex 1" spacer in the front. Didn't use the extra 1/2" spacer, Measured 18 1/2" from ground to rock slider in the front and 19" in the back so it kept a bit of rake, which is what i wanted.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1inchspacerfront

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took off my fender flares, mounted side panel and put trailer brake on it, used curt adapter to tekonsha P3. Mounted 2 rigid flood lights in bed to light up cargo and decked drawers.

Used CenteraK side mount. First package arrived empty. Chance immediately sent a replacement out. Great service.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1inchspacerfront

Love your Rotopax mount system! ;)

Been thinking a lot about bed lighting, and have been considering using KC Cyclones on magnets, like I did for my rock lights, but haven't checked yet if they would fit inside the Fab Fours cross brace channels.

Looks like you mounted one of your Rigid floods inside the rear cross brace, right? Is it completely inside the channel? How much interference with the light throw down into the bed?

What lights did you mount on the top of your rack? Also been looking for low-profile pod for the same location.

Which Rigids did you use in the cube slots on your rack? I like the finished look of the plate on the outside.

Sponsored

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Love your Rotopax mount system! ;)

Been thinking a lot about bed lighting, and have been considering using KC Cyclones on magnets, like I did for my rock lights, but haven't checked yet if they would fit inside the Fab Fours cross brace channels.

Looks like you mounted one of your Rigid floods inside the rear cross brace, right? Is it completely inside the channel? How much interference with the light throw down into the bed?

What lights did you mount on the top of your rack? Also been looking for low-profile pod for the same location.

Which Rigids did you use in the cube slots on your rack? I like the finished look of the plate on the outside.
Thanks I got the parts list for pax mount from McMaster from a other post by a fellow member that was smarter than me haha...

I have a bunch of the rigid a series that I was going to use, but then I had the SR floods that I wasn’t using. The front one is mounted to cross panel. The rearward in the channel tucks just inside. No blocking of light at all.

The front facing are rigid 6” hyperspot ambers with rigid mounts. Side lights are rigid scene lights flush mounted with the angle mount adapters from rigid. The rear most are red rigid d3 pods. Just in case someone can’t see my brake lights or I need emergency lights. I’m hooking my ambers and reds to a strobe switch.

The picture with lighting is 1 of 4 scene lights with just a 9v battery to test. Super bright. Attached pics of the mounts from the side to see better. I did have to drill holes for the flush mount but the square cut out was just right.

Also have a 40” rigid amber spot/flood combo to mount on rack too. Waiting for a dry day to do it.

859FA01C-69D3-40D5-A20E-F11AC6ED8587.png

1305E89E-149F-49EC-8DA9-73D102CF7A54.jpeg

0C8A2F4C-20C6-4458-BA9E-D659ED0440D1.jpeg

E5EFF1C1-45B6-45E7-8B36-2E01317A373D.jpeg

20C22B0A-9C51-444F-8747-734A281E65D0.jpeg

8B0BC140-F43C-4D92-8C60-D3FA5EA10B95.jpeg

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks I got the parts list for pax mount from McMaster from a other post by a fellow member that was smarter than me haha...

I have a bunch of the rigid a series that I was going to use, but then I had the SR floods that I wasn’t using. The front one is mounted to cross panel. The rearward in the channel tucks just inside. No blocking of light at all.

The front facing are rigid 6” hyperspot ambers with rigid mounts. Side lights are rigid scene lights flush mounted with the angle mount adapters from rigid. The rear most are red rigid d3 pods. Just in case someone can’t see my brake lights or I need emergency lights. I’m hooking my ambers and reds to a strobe switch.

The picture with lighting is 1 of 4 scene lights with just a 9v battery to test. Super bright. Attached pics of the mounts from the side to see better. I did have to drill holes for the flush mount but the square cut out was just right.

Also have a 40” rigid amber spot/flood combo to mount on rack too. Waiting for a dry day to do it.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image0

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image0

Excellent. Definitely helps me range-in on my target. Thanks much!

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Finally got that fire extinguisher out from under the driver's seat and on to the roll bar. Extinguisher mount was a little short of the existing hole pattern, so used a make up plate. Nylon spacers to shim the plate away from the plastic trim and firm things up.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210209_103054

Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
... installed a Badlands Apex 12000 winch (everything but the wiring to the battery as my interrupt kit is still in the hands of Amazon delivery), and installed the full Hothead Headliner kit. The first one makes the girl wallow a bit when turning, the second made my commute much quieter and warmer.

No joke, love this headliner kit.

Edited: typos.
I'm glad you love your new Hothead Headliner kit and we were able to help improve your commute!

-Mark

Rubiwoo

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
Regear to 4.88's are done, and while he was at it, had him install new diff covers: dana spicers in blue:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210209_103054

Share some personal experience thoughts? Happy, regrets, etc...

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my Gladiator from the shop that installed my Aev 2.5” dual sport lift and Teraflex trac bar. If your thinking about this lift pull the trigger it’s amazing so far!

971D6CEF-0DF8-474B-A6CD-668256F55BEE.jpeg

9EAE46BB-B3A4-4D50-A52A-0FF669DCFF79.jpeg

6A0223A3-29E1-43D6-8EDB-9D62CB2C2AFE.jpeg

SmoothRegulator

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JT Overland Ecodiesel (EU spec)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my Gladiator from the shop that installed my Aev 2.5” dual sport lift and Teraflex trac bar. If your thinking about this lift pull the trigger it’s amazing so far!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6A0223A3-29E1-43D6-8EDB-9D62CB2C2AFE

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6A0223A3-29E1-43D6-8EDB-9D62CB2C2AFE

Could you share some pictures of your ride on even ground?
Getting the same lift with 35s on my overland in a couple of weeks and would like to see the stance.
Thanks in advance!