What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

tjbrown23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got rid of those sport wheels and mini van tires. Now I’m probably gonna have to do something about the silver trail rated emblem and get some of those door lock cap covers.
D1F59AC4-77B7-4FE7-8F1F-4F1EA3A54ABA.jpeg
That looks sharp! I did a black trail rated badge and it makes a big difference. Super easy with a heat gun, fishing line and clean it up with some 3m adhesive remover.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201223_165307

This the Mopar oem version I got which should match your jeep fender emblem. It says black and Grey but its all black just not a gloss finish.

https://www.justforjeeps.com/black-...WhgSQh-hNHsfbwiADKDz3QMBqQoGxco4aAgbuEALw_wcB
Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
Got rid of those sport wheels and mini van tires. Now I’m probably gonna have to do something about the silver trail rated emblem and get some of those door lock cap covers.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201223_165307
I love that! It looks dang good!!

As for the trail rates badge you could always opt for the Jeep Performance Parts Badge. It’s dang pricey but it does come with a free suspension and a very cool box. LOL

1ADB1A4D-5856-4321-9240-FF85126EEFA1.jpeg

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
I just plasti dip sprayed mine. Had can of black already took like 20 mins

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1ADB1A4D-5856-4321-9240-FF85126EEFA1
I love this colour! Its hands down my favourite on any vehicle right now. Just stunning. I would of attempted to get it if I didnt hate scratches so much

Sponsored

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I just plasti dip sprayed mine. Had can of black already took like 20 mins
Mind sharing a photo of it? I've never plastic dipped something but in my mind it's "thick" and would fill in the dips and hide the logo?

tjbrown23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Or just plasti-dip it. ;)
Plastidip is not permanent and doesn't last. Nothing wrong with plastidip, I did spray my $500 box trailer with it and it's fine but chips and peels up in places. I would never spray my $50k+ truck with it. 6 bucks for a can of paint or 20 for a high quality badge that will last the life of the vehicle.

93vtech

First Name
art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator diesel
Occupation
Neuro
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B93C705B-ECE0-4E78-88AB-59515CB75240
whats wheels are those. they look nice

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
Plastidip is not permanent and doesn't last. Nothing wrong with plastidip, I did spray my $500 box trailer with it and it's fine but chips and peels up in places. I would never spray my $50k+ truck with it. 6 bucks for a can of paint or 20 for a high quality badge that will last the life of the vehicle.
Agree, something large no way. Small badge been on 15 months. 6$ Don’t like peel off :)

Sponsored

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
how did you do on the trade? and how much a change was the payment? Id be lying if I said I don't think about this sometimes.
I couldn’t be happier. The dealer actually gave me a great deal on trade in. I’ll have to look at the papers again but I wanna say 43k ish. But that’s with me canceling all gap and ext. warranty and everything else and rolling that amount into the trade. No money out of my pocket for the deal and payment did raise about $70.

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Nice truck! But I personally couldn’t part with my Gladiator for a full size truck. I traded from a full size Silverado to my Gladiator and couldn’t be happier. Enjoy your new ride!
I got out of a 2019 bighorn to get the gladiator. Couldn’t do it any longer. WAY too small, no power. Shitty MPG. And could drive straight if your life depended on it. Also took over 3 months to get the tsb done only to find out it was the wrong part. I wasn’t about to wait another 3-6 months (according to the Jeep rep.) for the correct part. Finally said screw it im done and went back to the 21 Ram. The JT had 4K on it when I got rid of it.

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Boooooooo
To each their own! You can keep the “Jeep Thing” and I’ll stick with Ram. More room, comfort, power and better mpg! And I can let go of the steering wheel and it stay on the road 😁

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn’t be happier. The dealer actually gave me a great deal on trade in. I’ll have to look at the papers again but I wanna say 43k ish. But that’s with me canceling all gap and ext. warranty and everything else and rolling that amount into the trade. No money out of my pocket for the deal and payment did raise about $70.
Stinks that your payment went up but glad you got a deal your happy with!
Sponsored