Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Jeep Gladiator Sport S on a 2in AEV spacer lift and 35 in tires
How are the road manners with 37s and 3.73s? The siren call of 37s is getting louder
I like the way it drives. I was heading back from canyon city to Colorado Springs yesterday and it did great! I was seeing 8th still and a lot of 7th. But i also do have the AEV procal which adjusts tire size. But i like the way it feels and i don’t think I’m gonna regear unless i get quiet a bit of money saved up. For 4:88 gears here where i live it’s about $3,500 and i don’t really wanna drop all that money on gears. But one day i will but I’m in no rush because it drives nice now.
Sponsored

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Never heard of these? Whats the intent for it to do?
Ported TB’s usually pick up power across most of the rev range given adequate fueling....im chasing every bit of efficiency i can find.

I certainly wouldnt pretend to tell anyone this should be their first mod. But with the mods already done, and a blower planned this summer, im at a point where I can make use of it. We’ll see what improvements it is able to net mpg wise. It would be impossible to feel a 5-10hp gain; doubly so when it affects the majority of the rev range. The sound in the intake is much different though. The “nozzle” sound is noticeable.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Ported TB’s usually pick up power across most of the rev range given adequate fueling....im chasing every bit of efficiency i can find.

I certainly wouldnt pretend to tell anyone this should be their first mod. But with the mods already done, and a blower planned this summer, im at a point where I can make use of it. We’ll see what improvements it is able to net mpg wise. It would be impossible to feel a 5-10hp gain; doubly so when it affects the majority of the rev range. The sound in the intake is much different though. The “nozzle” sound is noticeable.
Wow, wild man. Would have never thought about this. Im anxiously awaiting intel on any noticeable mpg gains!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Wow, wild man. Would have never thought about this. Im anxiously awaiting intel on any noticeable mpg gains!
We’ll see how much of a difference it ends up making if any. I am surprised at how much material came out of it, and how much the sound changed. Enough so that ill see about putting the stocker back on for a run when i pre-blower baseline

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Tapped into my rear ARB air line (in/under the rear bumper) with a valve to supply my Air Lift rear airbags. Used a TPMS kit meant for a motorcycle to monitor the pressure in the bags. Will see how it works once the bed is loaded and bags are aired up to higher psi.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210301_164857270

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210301_164857270

This is next level kick ass!
Sponsored