ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Woah, I get to be one of the first posts on this thread!

I did a lot to it today, being my first day off with the Gladiator. I put on my Rydonair radio antenna, Mopar Door Sill Guards, put my drain plug in my floor mats, put in a cubby hole for my wife's stuff.

Wife added her hat to the Jeep when I have the top off, and I put in all my stuff I had in my Ram truck. Fits perfectly, now I just need an air compressor for off road trips.

I also wanted to show how much room is behind the seat, I put my Cherokee Trailhawk Trail Bag in there, which has my tow strap, and gloves.

My dog Pia also got to sit in the Gladiator for the first time.

IMG_20190912_165015.jpg
Wait what breed is your little doggie :sun:
Sponsored

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Well, I was gonna give Rubi a bath today, but a Jeep friend rolled up at 8am and took a road trip OVER the mountains.

Mud baths count right?

Trip Notes:
A Jeep gets a wave. Two Jeeps rollin gets many waves and thumbs up.
A Rear locker, and 3 pedals inevitably will have you driving in circles around said second Jeep with spectacularly roosted donuts.
Donā€™t let the dog drive.
There is a 30mph speed governer in 4lo.
A full mag dump costs more and is emptied quicker than the Jeeps tank.
The 4th 5th and 6th mag dumps were also found to be just as expensive. Further testing needed yet.
The freedom top bag makes a very nice tailgate mat.
No, that scratch will not buff. And that dirt, is ground into the seats and carpets. And is in every nook and cranny on the outside as well.
Run what you brung, and love what you bring. Life is an adventure waiting to happen. Double so if thereā€™s a second Jeep.

And the requisite pics for attention.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] ABD5279C-A7F7-4657-8A34-2D509D8FA471
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DE443F48-97BD-449F-897B-D35C0EDCB190
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 57652052-C150-4D85-B8D6-D20EC0DC361E
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1F75B20D-1BD4-4052-AD6D-46F20DB7ADB6
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 538EB103-1BFE-4405-A040-A074F3D338DA
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 8F02604A-D2DB-42AB-A52D-992B3F13D1DC

Last edited:

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Nothing too dramatic. Drove around the Valley for gear break-in Mileage.

Did come across some cool ruins at Sears-Kay. šŸ‘šŸ»

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Well, I was gonna give Rubi a bath today, but a Jeep friend rolled up at 8am and took a road trip OVER the mountains.

Mud baths count right?

Trip Notes:
A Jeep gets a wave. Two Jeeps rollin gets many waves and thumbs up.
A Rear locker, and 3 pedals inevitably will have you driving in circles around said second Jeep with spectacularly roosted donuts.
Donā€™t let the dog drive.
There is a 30mph speed governer in 4lo.
A full mag dump costs more and is emptied quicker than the Jeeps tank.
The 4th 5th and 6th mag dumps were also found to be just as expensive. Further testing needed yet.
The freedom top bag makes a very nice tailgate mat.
No, that scratch will not buff. And that dirt, is ground into the seats and carpets. And is in every nook and cranny on the outside as well.
Run what you brung, and love what you bring. Life is an adventure waiting to happen. Double so if thereā€™s a second Jeep.

And the requisite pics for attention.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 8F02604A-D2DB-42AB-A52D-992B3F13D1DC
That's what I'm talking about. Guns and jeeps go hand in hand. Have to be ready for anything, especially if you go off grid. I think everyone should have an ar15 mod for their gladiators. šŸ¤”

Sponsored

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That's what I'm talking about. Guns and jeeps go hand in hand. Have to be ready for anything, especially if you go off grid. I think everyone should have an ar15 mod for their gladiators. šŸ¤”
I added a conceal carry card to my wallet along with my gay and black cards. And definitely learned a lot in that time about firearms in general through ARs.

And today, we got to introduce a gun newb to firearms and a allow him safe access to sample a tailgate of various calibers and styles, ask questions and learn.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 17560930-ACE9-4E8A-8D29-A8C10858EC82

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I added a conceal carry card to my wallet along with my gay and black cards. And definitely learned a lot in that time about firearms in general through ARs.

And today, we got to introduce a gun newb to firearms and a allow him safe access to sample a tailgate of various calibers and styles, ask questions and learn.

17560930-ACE9-4E8A-8D29-A8C10858EC82.jpeg
Hows the pre filter working for you? Have you checked the air filter since installing the snorkel?

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And whats your EDC? I'm fairly new to the pew pew hobby myself, sad to say I quit cold turkey cause it was huge money pit lol. Im just happy I started a few month before the pandemic but i told myself I wouldnt buy any more after 6 months...But I'm satisfied with what I have, I will post my gladiator pew pew mods later.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hows the pre filter working for you? Have you checked the air filter since installing the snorkel?
Iā€™ve not yet popped off the air box to check as itā€™s only been maybe a couple thousand miles, and mostly in winter. I also put in a K and N so different expectations. That said, in the rain, i do notice it collects it, and on a couple occasions tapped it out as the sand was evident. So definitely feel itā€™s doing what it needs to.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
And whats your EDC? I'm fairly new to the pew pew hobby myself, sad to say I quit cold turkey cause it was huge money pit lol. Im just happy I started a few month before the pandemic but i told myself I wouldnt buy any more after 6 months...But I'm satisfied with what I have, I will post my gladiator pew pew mods later.
I havenā€™t gotten my EDC yet. Iā€™m still saving for something nice. And get more rounded with guns and shooting in general.

Sponsored

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Twas sunny today = semi topless truckvertible.

20210314_225715.jpg

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
! I got to try out my Lange Coyote mirrors. Much better than the hinge mirrors I have used in the past. You just install the little black block and it stays there on the cowl. Then it's just a few turns of a hex wrench and you're good to go. The convex design shows you a wide area.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210314_225715

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210314_225715
Do you have a picture from the driverā€™s seat? Do they retain alignment when you reinstall or do you need to readjust each time you mount them?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
Upgraded the sound bar speakers with a mod Iā€™d heard you guys talk about. Itā€™s the upgraded speaker from a 2013 Dodge Dart lol.

Installation is literally seamless. Take old speaker out and plug new speaker in.

The sound difference is marginal...Iā€™m hoping under certain conditions Iā€™ll be able to tell (roof off windows down sort of thing) but I think it sounds better? Lol. Either way it was a fun 15 min project and it is definitely a nicer speaker than the trash I pulled out of there.

Did you have the base audio package in your JT? What audio pkg did the Dart have?

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a picture from the driverā€™s seat? Do they retain alignment when you reinstall or do you need to readjust each time you mount them?
I don't have a picture from the driver's seat atm. Retaining adjustment will depend on how you store them. As long as you don't knock the mirror out of alignment it will be pretty easy to install at the same point again Might want to put a small mark on the block to line up with a small mark on the mirror shaft.
Sponsored