First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
Installed @ACE Engineering sliders. These things are pure beef, and the up angle makes for a great step and great clearance. Also has plenty enough “kick out” side coverage for my uses. Was nice to find i didnt have to cut up the mudflaps.

Solid product.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Wheel
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Wheel
Are you using those "with" Rubicon rails?

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
You cant order one specifically like that. It's a ruger pc charger with an A3 tactical brace, holosun red dot sight and 50 rd glock mag. Have about 1200+ in the build. Fun gun to shoot, recoil is not that bad because it's a heavy gun. I'm in love with these pcc and pdw builds. While on the subject of jeeps and firearms, does any one know of a jeep off road trail that also has a shooting range in the tri state area?
Windrock Park has both

Sponsored

kaeo_15

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
1hr drive today in head winds and not a single sound. It’s raining so I’ll see if i can find a link to the thread that i followed instructions from.
Awesome! If you can find it, that would be great. I will get it done today.

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
@SelfmodJT if you get the Jeep Badge of Honor app, you can find it pretty easily. Several badges there, campground, rental cabins, and your gun range :like:

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! If you can find it, that would be great. I will get it done today.
couldnt find it, sorry. Tried to take some pics

I ran a felt strip into the groove along the windshield side. I used a plastic Spackle knife to push it in without damaging paint. Here is a link to the felt.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0028LJ84...abc_NSVNB9NV4CXPC1MSKG19?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 184C972B-F33A-4D5E-959D-41F028B870B3
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 77B6FB34-25CA-434E-905E-E112109ADA31

then I used the linked D shaped seal strip inside the removable panel
In the pictures. They came off super easy with the torx bit in the jeep kit.

CUSTONEPARTS 4M 13FT Big D Shape... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078B8FM1H?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 8D62C382-27D3-4DF2-8837-CED0AFBC6886
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6B2AE414-5828-42DE-AACC-0C2B36B1CB05
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B06B5305-5350-406A-8DA9-1FA2B73D79CF

963EF8F3-D242-4C11-867A-7E2220FB5E5F.jpeg

ADD531D2-956C-428E-B8A7-A5762985FADD.jpeg

kaeo_15

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
couldnt find it, sorry. Tried to take some pics

I ran a felt strip into the groove along the windshield side. I used a plastic Spackle knife to push it in without damaging paint. Here is a link to the felt.
Thanks for this! I will order the stuff and get this done. The whistle is annoying the hell out of me.

c4nuck

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Occupation
Engineer
Are any of you experiencing rattles in your dash? I've been working on the wind noises like the above post, but now my dash rattle noise has become more noticeable. Sounds like its above the radio somewhere...

Sponsored

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Thanks!
Im finally going to get this together and do it.

Did that switch panel fit where the plastic square was easily? It kinda looks like you just pushed it in w/o screwing it in.
I did the same with that...and its a huge NO with that. Had to cut a bigger hole...its awesome now that its done but sucked when I found out it didnt fit. Not sure how he did it but I hooked it to an aux switch just in case.

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Thanks!

Ill keep looking for options. I don’t really want to cut into the bed like that :-/
Oi...that drawing would have been SUPER HELPFUL had I thought of it...

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Are any of you experiencing rattles in your dash? I've been working on the wind noises like the above post, but now my dash rattle noise has become more noticeable. Sounds like its above the radio somewhere...
Nothing like that to date, and nothing like that after adding the passing yesterday.
Sponsored