What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

bkmarks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 JK Sport
Build Thread
Link
What tailgate badge is this? Link? Looks great!
Used a photo online to cut a vinyl template, cut the letters from a 1/8” plastic sheet and covered them with the same vinyl I made my stripes from.

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
Busy day today. I spray lined my front bumper, installed a Badlands Apex winch and mounted the front trail camera into the grill. I’ll connect it to the Uconnect tomorrow.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0E8FF707-0EAB-4A4D-929F-2C33E3EB10FB

Sponsored

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My shop threw in some KC Hilites Rock Lights. I wish they were a bit brighter on highest setting but they're good enough!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1249(3).JPG

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Used a photo online to cut a vinyl template, cut the letters from a 1/8” plastic sheet and covered them with the same vinyl I made my stripes from.
Impressive work - you nailed the font. Did you have any issues sizing it to cover the holes?

rm1515

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Finance

Sponsored

Binfordtools

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Willys
Occupation
Automotive Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Was size tire? How do you like them? I’ve been debating on KO2, wildpeak, Duratrac or nitto for weeks and I just need to pull the trigger. My dullers just aren’t cutting it.. lol
So far, I like the Nittos. They are quiet and seem to have plenty of lugs for the mud/snow when the time comes. It's a 315/70R17 - so almost a 35" tire. I had Duratracs on my last 2-Wranglers and loved them too. I would recommend them to anyone.
I did a lot of reading on the Nitto first and feel confident that they will be a good tire. Also, they seem to be balanced. I read that the Nittos balance nicely, mine seem to be no exception.

Deleted member 30519

What size milestars and how much lift you running?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210321_140345

38x13.50 and RC 3.5" coil lift. Moto Metal -12mm offset and 4.5 backspacing. It doesn't come anywhere close to rubbing on the inner fenders at full lock but not sure off road yet. Mavis charged me $24 a tire to mount and balance but I have to go to a truck shop to get an alignment.
Sponsored