First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Business owner/Vibration Analyst
Installed an Air Lift 1000 kit. I checked out a bunch of videos on YouTube on installing these bags right through the springs. The first one took me almost 45 minutes of fighting and swearing. Then I decided to warm the bag up in hot water. Second one took me 3 minutes! So just a hint: squeeze all the air out and cap it like the videos show, but them warm the air bags up in a pot of hot tap water first for a few minutes! They become super pliable and will slip in through the springs so much easier.

So far, the ride is fine with the bed loaded down (~400 lbs.), maybe a little harder on bumps. But so much better traction going down the road. My front end isn't bouncing around.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Air Lift 01
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Air Lift 02
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Air Lift 03
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Air Lift 04

Sponsored

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
very cool Pete, I was thinking about that myself for leveling when I have the trailer on back with derelict vehicles, which pN kit did you use? Just enrich the amazonians?

thanks

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Willys
Vehicle Showcase
When I got my Gladiator, I said to myself, “Self, you won’t swap the wheels and tires on this awesome truck. There’s no need to swap wheels and tires... stock is just fine.”

Yeah, well, I’m a big, fat liar!

Fitipaldi FTC16 and Falken Wildpeak A/T3W (P285/70R17)

Yup... big... fat... liar. But I’m flippin‘ happy!

Pic is before/during/after

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0A0EBAC3-DE9C-4A1E-B9BB-B15E37B10E90

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted an ARB compressor on a 813 Fabrications mount and got it wired today.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FEF1CA0D-64A6-4542-99E8-1681EBB2FA76
That's clean! They have some great products. Definitely would have gone with one of the 813 options if I hadn't gone with Innovative JK Products.

Sponsored

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
This isn't my pedal but pulled the pic off the web. I put a red arrow where it installs. Just remove the nut and install the bracket.. Hope this helps!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210305_105523
I have this one in my JT and it was SUPER easy to install compared the one I had on my JL which bolted to the side

Deleted member 30519

Dirty hack of the day. I used a Y strap and hooked the two top straps to two holes in the top of my Hooke cargo rack and fed the bottom strap through the bottom of my wheel and racheted it to the passenger side lower oem anchor. I like the look but I have zero visibility out of my rear window. I drive a transit bus so I'm used to it but I gotta check out the local laws in NY.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PSX_20210325_110424

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Wasn't done today but was installed this past weekend. I installed my Oracle Oculus headlights and hooked up the halos to my Morimoto XBT controller. Installed LED fog lights last night but wasn't able to get a picture just yet.

glad halos.jpg

jeep halo.jpg
Sponsored