Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I did it... I've wanted to do this for some time now. Built in "Ditch lights". Wiring them to the door handle light so I don't have to run any extra wires, and they are now controlled by the "ambient light" roller wheel on the dash.

Edit: The Ambient light in the door handle and roller knob didn't quite work the way I wanted, so I cut the wires inside the cab, and wired them to the high beams (for now, till I can figure what switch package I want to get)

IMG_20210326_180039120_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210326_180046641_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Got a few things accomplished:

S&B Cold Air Intake and Hood Scoops

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2768

Fox Performance Series IFP 2.0 steering stablizer

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2800

Smittybilt Molle Panel bags

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2805

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like us gun guys are taking over the thread so happy to start a new one on the topic if appropriate. But I had to show off the .22 I had built for my wife to match her Kitchenaid appliances.
uGCgoaQ.jpg
I want One in Sarge Green PLZ??

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Went wheelin’. Scratched up a rim because my dumb ass didnt install the rock rings yet. Gonna fix that!

Truck did AWESOME. First trip since lift was done. So happy with how it came out and how it performed. The faster we drove rhe better it did, and it did fine over the rocks.

@ACE Engineering sliders are robust and saved the side of the truck. Super happy with them.

-Hellwig rear sway bar presented no issues flexing. Im so far happy with it set furthest out.

-the Timbren active off road stops are AMAZING. Passenger in my jeep even commented “are you running hydro bumps front and rear? It bottoms out real smooth”

They work EXACTLY as advertised and feel eerily similar to a hydro stop.

3FB584E3-AB25-42C1-ACC9-272DE1883FA7.jpeg

eyekode

First Name
Salem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, WRX, Miata, Sienna
Occupation
Software dev
Installed some ace engineering sliders to help my 5'0" wife :).
One of the bolts had red lock tight on it though. Oh man that one was hard to get off!
Also it is nice to have an extra hand. These things are heavy!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210327_144823

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210327_144803

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210327_144757

Sponsored

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Installed the coyote mirrors and took the top and doors off...

Really debating it I’m going to get a soft top or not... this is a lot lighter , between no aftermarket, cost of the mopar.... might just do this and garage it when weather comes

CB0F0F97-EEC8-4153-9B91-BF21A3CEC27F.jpeg

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the coyote mirrors and took the top and doors off...

Really debating it I’m going to get a soft top or not... this is a lot lighter , between no aftermarket, cost of the mopar.... might just do this and garage it when weather comes

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CB0F0F97-EEC8-4153-9B91-BF21A3CEC27F
I thought about getting something like this for 'Dry' Season and put top up when 'RAINY Season' hit in Guam!(Typhoons!)
Mopar 82215600 Gladiator Cab Cover Black Nylon With Jeep Logo Jeep JT 2020-2021 (cjponyparts.com)
Sponsored