What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

margrxsalt

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Technically, i didn't do anything to my Gator. But I did get my hands on 1/2 doors and premium acrylic windows with premium soft top surround. I went to body shop to get a quote to paint it all
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] halfdoors1
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] halfdoors2

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Technically, i didn't do anything to my Gator. But I did get my hands on 1/2 doors and premium acrylic windows with premium soft top surround. I went to body shop to get a quote to paint it all
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] halfdoors2
Well I think we all want to see more.... 😁

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

margrxsalt

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Gren71, what part of de are you in? Im in Wilmington.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
You sure about that?
maybe premium is an overstatement but they are most definetly significantly better.

8AEFF753-BE9B-431B-A006-5815B1629CD4.jpeg

5C73DEF5-7C91-4186-90E7-A01BBD8B41C6.jpeg

2EE26505-94E8-49F0-9F23-66351594848A.jpeg
What are the 2 speakers you’re showing me here? The all black speakers look like what are in the sound bar, and yea I’ve confirmed they’re the same as the ones in the soundbar without premium audio.

That 2nd much nicer looking speaker looks like the kicker upgrade. Is that right?

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
What are the 2 speakers you’re showing me here? The all black speakers look like what are in the sound bar, and yea I’ve confirmed they’re the same as the ones in the soundbar without premium audio.

That 2nd much nicer looking speaker looks like the kicker upgrade. Is that right?
The dash and sound bar are the same speakers. The nicer one is the kicker upgrade. I put 2 each in the dash and sound bar.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
The dash and sound bar are the same speakers. The nicer one is the kicker upgrade. I put 2 each in the dash and sound bar.
Yea so not sure what you meant on your original par. My post said that the premium and non premium speakers were the same, which they are. Nothing premium about the speakers in the gladiator.

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Yea I think you misunderstood. The kickers are an upgrade. There is. I difference between speakers in the stock vs Alpine sound systems. Like he said, a small amp (that may make the oem speakers sound a little better) and a subwoofer (which for sure makes it sound better) are the only differences.