Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Intellectual Property Attorney
Hey I made those stickers!
Love it! You must be Tyler's "sticker guy". :like:

tell me more about the rustys rear sliders. It looks like you need both the sliders and brackets if you don’t start with a Rubi, correct? Does the bumper need trimmed if not a Rubi bumper? I definetly like them being able to be used as a step but all in it looks like $600+, which is about half way to an entire rear steel bumper upgrade.
Brother, I actually made a video of the process and posted it in a separate thread. I see you already saw it, so I'll reply to you in detail over there.

I love my KB Voodoo cross bars. Using them now for carrying my Mountain Bikes!
I appreciate that they work with the hard tonneau. I'm planning to mount my maxtrax boards on the cross bar.
Sponsored

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
No, those are not switchback and won't turn amber with another push of your fog light button. These are the ones I ordered:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XFPMLJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

I had to take the rubber gasket on each light off and replace it with the rubber gasket that came off of my halogen bulbs, the new ones were too thick and prohibited me from being able to push them in all the way where they clicked in place. ;)

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Computer Systems Technician

Sponsored

BigC1066

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
EMS
Installed steps for my daughters today. Not the ones I want but will do for now, specially since the dealership bought them Also had the bed sprayed today. Going to have to get a cutter bit to drill through some of the spots the filled

C69745D9-71A3-4318-9BC1-B0DDD42B0FB4.jpeg

A70BF602-4A5B-4528-A904-2AEAFABD42F4.jpeg

PapiSmurf

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Sales
Awesome! Just bought them. Thank you.

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Installed Rok Blokz original long, no problems at all and they look great.
Also installed 4 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X3C speakers in the dash and sound bar. Even easier than the Rok Blokz!

These are the removed speakers, they seem even more pathetic than the ones I have seen in the past! Maybe Vietnam magnets are more powerful than the ones from China & Japan....

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A70BF602-4A5B-4528-A904-2AEAFABD42F4
Hows the sound? Worth it??

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Took rock to the windshield and of course it ran. Seriously wtf. 1100 miles in
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F6034DEF-EC21-40EE-8018-876BDC0CB04B
I got my first chip at 1300...this morning...at 23K miles...I turned on the heater since we have had a little snow the last couple of days...and boom...15 inches of glass crackage...

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Took rock to the windshield and of course it ran. Seriously wtf. 1100 miles in
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F6034DEF-EC21-40EE-8018-876BDC0CB04B
I liked your post, but I don't like that at all. But, the windshield is so vertical, it's liable to catch more rocks than deflect them off. Nature of the beast I guess, it's very...well....Jeep.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I liked your post, but I don't like that at all. But, the windshield is so vertical, it's liable to catch more rocks than deflect them off. Nature of the beast I guess, it's very...well....Jeep.
True, but these windshields are very delicate. Jeep should have learned from previous Wranglers and designed them to be stronger. Mine was a $900+ experience. We are paying dearly for these and the life expectancy is the shortest I have ever seen.

For reference, I have a 1967 M715 Gladiator which has a perfectly VERTICAL and FLAT windshield. The truck only has 30k miles or so, but that is more than I got out of my 2020 Gladiator and it is 54 years old.

Shame on Jeep for this BS windshield on the JT/JLs