John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Love that bumper! I have been looking at it -- what are your initial impressions?
Very well built. Fit and Finish. I am very happy at the moment. My only advice is look at the winch fitment. It fits, but there is zero gimme on room. When you connect the wires from the control unit to the back of the winch do so with the thought they have to tuck very close to the rear winch body. I ran the power wire and negative around the inside edge of the front grill and into the area below the intake then over to the battery area. I zip tied a long the way. I mounted the Warn Winch interrupt on a custom bracket to the inner fender next to the battery and wired everything up. the warn power interrupt is controlled on/off by a switch on the Rough Country MLC-6 Switch unit.
Sponsored

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Very well built. Fit and Finish. I am very happy at the moment. My only advice is look at the winch fitment. It fits, but there is zero gimme on room. When you connect the wire from the control unit to the back of the winch do so with the thought they have to tuck very close to the rear winch body. I ran the power wire and negative around the inside edge of the front grill and into the area below the intake then over to the battery area. I zip tied a long the way. I mounted the Warn Winch interrupt on a custom bracket to the inner fender next to the battery and wired everything up. the warn power interrupt is controlled on/off by a switch on the Rough Country MLC-6 Switch unit.
Thank you for the info -- What do you think about the lightbar and the fog lights?

Sweet ass jeep my brother ✌

Trlr8tdd

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition JT, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Aviation Chief Inspector
Washed her

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. Have a set of Back ones in order. How was the install?
First, watch the video on Quadratec's website. That was helpful.

Second, don't underestimate the power of heat/sun making it easier to stretch

Third, when installing the headrest covers, be careful. I ripped one at the seams. My recommendation is to get it started and then slide it on rather than pull it down. If it's warmed up will it'll be much easier.

Fourth, when you remove the bolts on the front seats that bolt to the floor and then slide the seat back and forth, it may move the seat unevenly on each side. The result is that the bolt home won't match up when you try to put it back on. Just slide the seat all the way forward and then it will even back up.

Fifth, of you have the Rubicon seats with the molle panel, back seat of much easier then front. Lining up the bottom screws to put back on the molle panel was... Frustrating.

Sixth, unless you're a rock climber, your fingers will be sore from all the pulling and stretching.

Seventh, it would be easier if you remove all the doors when doing the front. You'll be going back and forth often.

It took me an hour and half on the back and couple hours on the front. Could do it in half the time if I warmed the seats more and didn't F around with number four and five above.

Really not bad overall, just patience and persistence. Worth it in the end.

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
New wheels and tires!!
OLD.jpg
NEW.jpg
Out with the Old, In with the New!! Put on my Black Rhino Armory wheels. 17 inch wheels with 285/70/17 Cooper AT XLT tires no lift. love the new look!! I wanted that "Military Look".

20210505_165310.jpg
Makes it look like a completely different vehicle and it looks great.

Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Not exactly my JT but i installed a trailer hitch and bumper facia in my wife’s grand Cherokee. Now she can tow the boat while the jt pulls the camper

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CE796A2D-FF04-43A5-A0A1-9CE0BD8B0521

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CE796A2D-FF04-43A5-A0A1-9CE0BD8B0521
Very clean install!

Sponsored

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
First, watch the video on Quadratec's website. That was helpful.

Second, don't underestimate the power of heat/sun making it easier to stretch

Third, when installing the headrest covers, be careful. I ripped one at the seams. My recommendation is to get it started and then slide it on rather than pull it down. If it's warmed up will it'll be much easier.

Fourth, when you remove the bolts on the front seats that bolt to the floor and then slide the seat back and forth, it may move the seat unevenly on each side. The result is that the bolt home won't match up when you try to put it back on. Just slide the seat all the way forward and then it will even back up.

Fifth, of you have the Rubicon seats with the molle panel, back seat of much easier then front. Lining up the bottom screws to put back on the molle panel was... Frustrating.

Sixth, unless you're a rock climber, your fingers will be sore from all the pulling and stretching.

Seventh, it would be easier if you remove all the doors when doing the front. You'll be going back and forth often.

It took me an hour and half on the back and couple hours on the front. Could do it in half the time if I warmed the seats more and didn't F around with number four and five above.

Really not bad overall, just patience and persistence. Worth it in the end.
Thank you for this info. Much appreciated!!!

Will definitely us the hot sun for the install.

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the info -- What do you think about the lightbar and the fog lights?

Sweet ass jeep my brother ✌
They are excellent. The space saving size is nice. The fact they come with the bumper and have the mounting plates, hardware and wiring was a selling point and now that I have them I am happy I picked RC. The cubes are a flood pattern so they light up the entire roadway and both ditches right below the headlights. I upgraded my head lights to LED (headlightrevelotion.com) so all of the lights have the same bright white. The longer light bar has a flood beam also but really reaches out past the low beam and lights up the area. I will get a night time picture from the drivers seat tonight.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Resized_20210513_171220