What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Goodness. Where do you live and how much is glass. Glad I average about 3K miles/yr.
SoCal. This was in Santa Monica @ $4.60/Gal. I need to fill up every 3-4 days.

Unfortunately, I'll do 3K miles in a month and a half or so. :headbang:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
SoCal. This was in Santa Monica. I need to fill up every 3-4 days.

Unfortunately, I'll do 3K miles in a month and a half or so. :headbang:
Ouch! Not sure how your Tundra experience was, but a buddy of mine has one and he drove from Texas to Florida and averaged 11 MPG. I told him I would sell that thing! Haha

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Ouch! Not sure how your Tundra experience was, but a buddy of mine has one and he drove from Texas to Florida and averaged 11 MPG. I told him I would sell that thing! Haha
Since I drive less than 300 miles per month gas didn't hurt too bad, except at fill up time. We even debated did I need to keep a truck and just sell mine to Carvana. My desire to get a Gladiator and have a Family fun vehicle won out obviously.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Today I installed my Redline hood struts. Nice, Fed Up delivered it after supper tonight and I had it installed in 15 minutes.
Quick question, these require drilling on the Gladiator?

Sponsored

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Quick question, these require drilling on the Gladiator?
No drilling, mount in holes already in hood and use fender bolt on each side. Should be a factory item on a vehicle at this price point.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
No drilling, mount in holes already in hood and use fender bolt on each side. Should be a factory item on a vehicle at this price point.
Great, thanks! Just didn't want to drill into metal. Will order!

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Got a few to update... 4.88s installed, 37 inch MT Baja Boss ATs ordered, ARB awning installed, waterport daytripper mounted, and RTT installed, pics later

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Discovered that someone keyed my tailgate yesterday.

There’s 3 scratches about 6” long each near the top edge of the tailgate. Thankfully they look really shallow so I should be able to get them buffed out. Pretty upsetting on a vehicle you’ve only had for 2 weeks.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A09A8B94-48BE-4BAD-B3A4-1C8827D3C994

Last edited:

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Finally had a break in the weather so I got a few things knocked out.

First got red of the factory underseat storage in favor of the JCR locking storage. Only added like 40 lbs of weight. Didnt do the lock part yet as I need to pull off my seat covers and adjust one before I cut through them.

Second I changed the lights on my pillers. I had some TrailFX brand floods that I won. couldnt even find if they were flood or spot on the box so I had a 50/50 shot of them being located good.. And lost.. New ones are Rigid spot's & they light up a ton. Havent tested them in the dark yet, but how well they lit up my already well lit up garage my expectations are high.

Lastly I installed the Lasfit red switch's beside my factory aux switch's. Let me move my Compressor & ARB Lockers over to properly labeled switch's. Also gives the safety of being integrated with canbus so there will be accidental engagement (the mode change to disable that is super easy so I can turn it off when I am out crawling). Also added a bit of black rattle can to the silver trim on the switch's since my JT had black trim instead of silver. After they have the appropriate coating of dust the rest of my truck has it should be pretty close to un-noticeable.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1538