What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I wonder if im the only person that has spent a considerable amount of money on mods and have not touched the tires or suspension? I want to really bad but im waiting until the 36k mile mark if i can because of all the steering issues these were prone to having.
Not by half. Over $2K in bumpers, $500 on tube doors, $300 on a cover, $200 on a tool box, Bed extender, lights,The shorty antenna... It all adds up!
Sponsored

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
So, not technically 'Today' (we've been getting a home remodel completed this week) but last Saturday, finally installed my HotHead Headliners.

Temp difference in the JTR is significant... sound deadening (sound assassin strips) is actually pretty impressive with the windows up. However, being that I tend to drive with windows down most of the time, in the summer... don't know how much it'll help for that ;)

jorbasaurus

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT
Occupation
HRIS Consulting
I absolutely miss the dead pedal i had on my Wrangler, I almost pushed the buy button on the quadratech one a week or so ago. The only thing that held me back was the delay. Hearing that you got and like it though, and not being able to find anything else that looks as good makes me realize I should have just ordered it. I would be a week closer now to having it...
I’m about six weeks in… Just hoping the next update email is a tracking #.

Sponsored

Snakeyes

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Took off the silver accents to the grille and added black ones. Much easier mod than I had anticipated.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 5uGGriNl
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 5uGGriNl
Looks really good. Did you remove and paint or did you buy black versions? Thanks

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
Well, I'm back home for the first time in a few weeks, so I finally got the chance to install my Tazer mini. Between the thread about it causing brake lockups, and everyone talking about how hard it is to work the plugs, I was a bit worried.
Maybe I just got lucky.
Maybe it's because I was once the designated "heater core mechanic" back when I was younger, skinnier, and more flexible.
Whatever the case, it only took about 20 seconds to install, and not much longer to configure. Longest part was waiting for the full reboot and 2 sleep cycles. So far it seems to be working fine, but I haven't left the driveway yet.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Stuck on these little mirrors from Amazon I’ve seen others post. Actually do provide a little extra visibility, way better than no mirrors at all. Figured for so cheap would be nice to have if I’m ever out and about and pull the doors without my Rugged Ridge Trail mirror with me.

Legally don’t need side mirrors here if you have the main rear view, but I found quickly I much prefer having them ha. Still really happy with the Rugged Ridge mirror, but these were just a cheap cool looking backup. Plus the way the vent spins around, can be totally hidden too.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 9A238234-AEC7-4C6A-B646-BCB0E41F1BA4
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 5182C7E1-EE34-41A8-9F7C-2CDF5F13DD0E

M4Fun

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
Datin fabrification canopy cage. I also ordered the 270 degree awning mounts and handles for it. This rack is huge, in hindsight i might of went with a smaller cheaper rack but i wanted the option of getting a softopper if i wanted a full enclosure in the future. I intially wanted the RSI smartcap but having read that some people had quality and fitmint issues and the fact its a lot heavier, i decided on a bedrack instead.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 5182C7E1-EE34-41A8-9F7C-2CDF5F13DD0E
Wow - that is huge. I bet you could use a Diamondback under that and still have it open most of the way. (Thats the Unicorn I am waiting for).

Sponsored

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Looks really good. Did you remove and paint or did you buy black versions? Thanks
Bought the black parts and very happy that I did. They really do look nice.

livewire_3020

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maintenance Technician
Vehicle Showcase
I had SiriusXM from the factory, so didn't need the XM antenna (it's $95 if you do). Just plug and play, same plugs as the 5" on the 8.4".

I'm not sure if the 5" without the factory XM option includes a GPS antenna for nav? Worst case it's $95 and running it up on to the soundbar. But, it might already have one.

EDIT: To clarify ha, I read that back and it sounded a bit confusing. I did not need to add a separate Nav antenna.
ya that answered my question. i have xm with my 5 inch, but wasnt sure if there was a seperate antenna for the GPS. thanks