What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Thanks......I purchased the leather seats from eBay before Katzkin cracked down on discount sellers. I picked up the seats for for around $600 a few months ago. Katzkin has a new policy that doesn't allow authorized dealers to "advertise" below a certain price point but if you email a the right seller he will probably sell for much less than advertised. I believe these list for around $1200 on ebay......

I did go to an authorized Katzkin installer about an hour from my house. I live in Colorado SPrings and the local Katzkin dealer here wanted $1800 for labor......CRAZY..... but ...I found a Katzkin dealer an hour from my house that did it for $600 so I guess prices vary greatly.....All in product/labor I'm at about $1200..
BTW.... the Katzkin are not really "seat covers". The cloth seat material is removed and replaced with the leather seats....hence the professional installer an the high cost of install... took the pros all day to install!!
Thank you for sharing. I definitely did not think they were seat covers. Fitment looks far better.

Again, thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Are the rear bumper hooks painted the same color as the front?
Not right now. I have the Oracle backup lights that mount in the bumper coming. When the lights show up I will change the color of the back hooks to match the front.

danelizer

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
I can’t seem to get a clear answer from anyone. Maybe you can help. Did you plug it straight in, or did you have to buy the Tekonsha harness?
If you already have the tow package from the factory then all you need is the Mopar kit like the one I installed. It has everything you need to get it installed and working.

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Got the Mojave "Pickled" today with Krown Rust Protection to help keep the winter road salt & nasty de-icing chemicals from eating it alive.
The owner of the shop did a super job with the application, and think it's a great value.
Cost was $150 and comes with an unlimitied mileage/lifetime warranty when applied to a new vehicle purchased less than 6 months prior to the application.
Did they have to drill any holes for the application? I see some generic reviews online that make it sound like they may put holes in your sills?

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
Great use of space.
Thank you! Keeps everything secured in place, and I can remove everything if needed for a flat surface to put things on. Plus, I also bought a Milwaukee packout tool bag for work! It’s nice not worrying about tools spilling out because of the bag falling over!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AD3924CF-6A53-49F0-8421-7182F2BCA8DB
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01A5D5B8-64E6-4CE5-825C-6C77A17F05C4
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A89B80A8-A2FB-40CB-9B1D-9D0C1C928D37

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Thank you! Keeps everything secured in place, and I can remove everything if needed for a flat surface to put things on. Plus, I also bought a Milwaukee packout tool bag for work! It’s nice not worrying about tools spilling out because of the bag falling over!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A89B80A8-A2FB-40CB-9B1D-9D0C1C928D37
That turned out awesome!

I've got Dewalt bags all over the back seat floor boards and truck bed lol, you are WAY more organized.

Sponsored

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
That is even better as I'm not interested in a traditional toolbox in the bed.

acyuncw

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
The Pixel Decal fairy came yesterday. Luckily, the lady that does all of our lettering for the rescue squad was available to put them on for me - this stuff is way too fiddly for me. Those vent flags are two separate decals, not just one with a colored outline. I had them blow up the Kaiser logo for the hood decals. Also, I hit the magic mileage on the way home from a call last night (false alarm flare sighting).

IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4966.JPG

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Computer Systems Technician
Not today, but a few additions over the last two weeks:

Bestop Sunrider
Rebel Offroad XPLOR Half Rack
iKamper Skycamp Mini

Got the tent and rack on just in time for a trip to the Ozark Mountains!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20210613_010008552.PORTRAIT