Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

19Comanche86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys,1986 Comanche XLS (LS1 swap)
Occupation
Firefighter/ Paramedic / Home inspector
Had it ceramic coated. Looks insane in person.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C8E970C0-F86E-4F82-A56A-85028129BBC8

TexasCajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
finally found some reasonably-priced rubi rails to tie the black-on-gator look together.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20210702_142041841
Can I ask which ones these are? I had the dealer throw on some steps (after I agreed on price so I sort of got them at no cost) and I have come to not like them. I want to return to the "no step" look.

Sponsored

db305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Max Tow
Can I ask which ones these are? I had the dealer throw on some steps (after I agreed on price so I sort of got them at no cost) and I have come to not like them. I want to return to the "no step" look.
they're rubicon take-offs. i found mine on facebook marketplace but there are some people here selling in tx too in the member marketplace. i waited until i found some locally for $100 and pulled the trigger. takes about 5-10 minutes to install with just 10mm and 13mm sockets.

TexasCajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
they're rubicon take-offs. i found mine on facebook marketplace but there are some people here selling in tx too in the member marketplace. i waited until i found some locally for $100 and pulled the trigger. takes about 5-10 minutes to install with just 10mm and 13mm sockets.
Thanks. I live in Houston so will just have to watch the market on my wifes FB since I dont have one lol.

Edit: found the market here. I may just try to trade my steps to someone who wants steps but didnt get them, and doesnt want the rubi rails. Can't hurt to post.

db305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Max Tow
Thanks. I live in Houston so will just have to watch the market on my wifes FB since I dont have one lol.

Edit: found the market here. I may just try to trade my steps to someone who wants steps but didnt get them, and doesnt want the rubi rails. Can't hurt to post.
there's a few listed for $150 in the area that you might be able to make a deal with. good luck!

Sponsored

CrazyIvan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, BMW R1100RT, Ducati 900SS SP
Occupation
Retired
Didn’t plan on it I’m getting a new gladiator… open to offers though… still have crate too
Didn’t plan on it I’m getting a new gladiator… open to offers though… still have crate too
Umm, looks like the original reached 99 pages and was closed for more replies. So keep posting here!

I had tint done to front 2 windows, bug deflector installed, wayout style wrap installed, tires cleaned. 303 applied to tonneau cover.

EDIT: forgot to mention possibly the most important mod, ceramic coated grille, grille guard, and double ceramic coated windshield. FU bugs! Try sticking to all my ceramic now..... Stupid bugs.

nc_oc=AQnJ1quZ0gVlylS162qj-C_N31dxCmW-6lVFnUAOxHtu_EO03J6k5rcNOQRj0ujNIxA&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg
nc_oc=AQkJmYE1Gr4tFoGngR6Z3_yVPeEvArCz48ikFcOoTwzzLkyr4l0AFbF6PPQzm8Pv0G8&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg
nc_oc=AQl7sKcc9vORZ9AFVEikKxc4icW5DvYdb_L7-wTi9kbS3qHdgf3ihccpxSqxHsh1-S4&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase