First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
Bought a $10 adapter @ home depot to convert the 7 pin trailer plug to 2 12v SAE connectors to power whatever I need. This is straight to the battery via a 30 amp fuse at F37 in the PDC. However I would not put anything on these plugs that draws more than 15 amps.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210710_100910

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210710_101334

Last edited:

Sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
Is this the SE or HD? I noticed yoursonly has 4 cleats installed, but others I see have many more
Got the gun rack put in. I had something similar in my old JK but this one is able to mount solidly to the rollbar. Not bad for a home-brew and it beats lugging around gun cases to matches.

1" square tubing, endcaps, 2 rivnuts, assorted bolts and washers (rubber washers to protect the paint), and two sets of gun mounts later...

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210710_101334

I like the looks of the grips is it the Rhino Grip single pair #21500 good price too. I have been looking for something that would work on the underside of my Diamondback cover.

danelizer

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
You have your GMRS antenna bracket next to your lights? How does the gmrs work next to lights when lights are on?
Looks like a ghost antenna would do well there?
What add on bracket is that?
That is a 2 meter/440 antenna. 99% of the time talking on the radio without those lights on. I will try it out in a day or two when I finish my radio reinstallation. The bracket is something I found at Amazon. iJDMTOY Front Driver Near The Hood Side CB Antenna Mount Bracket Holder Compatible With Jeep Wrangler JL JK TJ & Jeep Gladiator JT

Last edited:

Sponsored

Deleted member 30519

I got these cheap ebay lights for $138. I'm not impressed at all with fitment as the sealing is awful but I'll see how it goes. The LED lights do look a lot better and brighter.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PSX_20210711_181235

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Added a Rusty's 2" spacer lift to my 3.5" Skyjacker coil spring lift. It looks really good but it caused a little bow in the driver side front spring and the steering loosened up a bit. I'll be adjusting the front lca's out a little bit more...they're already extended ~3"s.

20210711_163804.jpg

Sponsored

CLM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 3.0 Diesel Sting Gray
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4038a
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4033a

DV8 Inner Fender Liners front and rear. Nicely made but difficult to install and supplied instructions are incomplete and not particularly helpful. A certain amount of bending brackets, relocating wires, and drilling holes is required. If you're OK with that, they're great. They fit and look great with stock factory Rubicon fenders. Again, you have to be willing to do a bit of cutting, bending, and drilling.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the cab-side MOLLE panel from @BuiltRight … easy install. Then took it off to mount my X-Bull traction boards, as it’s way easier to mess with on the bench then vertical on the bed. :) Also mounted my fire extinguisher and my hatchet to the side MOLLE panels (not shown) … my axe is too beefy for my Quick Fist standard clamps so I have to order some long arms.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4033a
Nice! Been thinking of doing this. Looks cool. How is it working out for you?

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Got my soft twill uppers on my Element half doors. Finally. … Video posted

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Got my soft twill uppers on my Element half doors. Finally. … Video posted
great video! I really was wanting these but ended up not after seeing too many poor reviews. Actually seeing them on a jt makes me want them WAY more now