m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
great video! I really was wanting these but ended up not after seeing too many poor reviews. Actually seeing them on a jt makes me want them WAY more now
Too early to give a real review but you really do need to bend them to fit properly. And Velcro….lots of Velcro. I plan to run these all summer and see how they do. Thanks for watching!
Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Nice! Been thinking of doing this. Looks cool. How is it working out for you?
I'm very pleased with the fit and finish, and the strength, of the cargo rails in the MOLLE panels. It's awesome having the ability to put tie-downs and bungees anywhere I want, plus having my extinguisher and axes, etc, mounted out of the way.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm very pleased with the fit and finish, and the strength, of the cargo rails in the MOLLE panels. It's awesome having the ability to put tie-downs and bungees anywhere I want, plus having my extinguisher and axes, etc, mounted out of the way.
Cool. On my list. Any forum discount or hook up ?

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
Installed the ARB twin air compressor on my diesel Rubicon. Decent kit, easy to install but the main harness to the batter was a pain.
1625600333995.png
any tips for wiring main harness to battery? I'm going to be doing the same install on my rubicon diesel this week as well

Sponsored

Zach32

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
@Jacki wasnt comfortable drilling through the firewall with the battery in place. I attempted to remove the battery and tray, that ended in failure. You have to remove the PCM and fuse box and it's still a nightmare. So I ended up dropping the harness down the corner of the engine bay along the frame in the drain plug. Then go straight back under the seat, you cant go to the trim along the edge then under the seat the harness isnt long enough. I also used the aux switch 4 from under the dash. Unbolting the entire seat makes all of this easier. I kept the harness under the carpet and cut a small hole to feed it out once it got under the seat.

Sponsored

PunknJLBlackJT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon and 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Estimator for Pharma facilities
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! That is also the same setup I have as well! Did you have any clearance issues with the positive wire from the winch rubbing the grill? I ended up drilling a new hole on the top side cover and ran the wires through the side. I also replaced the mounting bolts with ones a little longer to make sure the threads went through the square nuts.
I did have an issue with the positive Lead rubbing the Grill, I left it as it was. I don't plan on removing the winch so I'm not worried if it rubs back behind the winch. I will say I wish Quadratec moved those mounting holes a little bit forward.

redman43

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Sport S MaxTow White
Not today, but over the weekend...

installed:
N-Fab Podium steps for my short people
Rugged Ridge stubby antenna
Mopar floor mats