Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Tried to mount a Rusty's LCA skid but had to Jerry rig it. Outside of the rear diff skid from Rancho, these skids have been a huge hassle. Nobody has the correct supplied bolts, holes drilled out wrong, nothing but running into walls installing simple bolt-on parts. But I cranked the one bolt that would go in straight. Might not be quite right, but that bolt is on tight.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] oDwGHaV
Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Tried to mount a Rusty's LCA skid but had to Jerry rig it. Outside of the rear diff skid from Rancho, these skids have been a huge hassle. Nobody has the correct supplied bolts, holes drilled out wrong, nothing but running into walls installing simple bolt-on parts. But I cranked the one bolt that would go in straight. Might not be quite right, but that bolt is on tight.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] oDwGHaV
just bite the bullet and open up that hole. Like many others, I had to do the same thing to mine.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Would love to have the manuf. comment on why something so simple doesn't fit properly.....

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I probably will take Roy's advice and bore out the holes more, but my confidence is low that it's going to go easy even after I do. Sent one set back for that issue; these looked to line up right so sent them off for powder coat, and now they wouldn't go on without modification either.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I've been looking for a weld on product but cant find what I am looking for.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Am I the only one that reads the thread title every day and gets annoyed by the fact someone capitalized to? 😬
Differentiates between this and the "WITH" thread.
Some don't get the difference between TO and WITH so apparently they chose to emphasize the TO part??

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Differentiates between this and the "WITH" thread.
Some don't get the difference between TO and WITH so apparently they chose to emphasize the TO part??
Yeah, someone else told me that lol. It makes sense now but it seemed odd every time I saw it.

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I probably will take Roy's advice and bore out the holes more, but my confidence is low that it's going to go easy even after I do. Sent one set back for that issue; these looked to line up right so sent them off for powder coat, and now they wouldn't go on without modification either.
I have a set that needs installing. Did you have any trouble with the control arm alignment?

Sponsored

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
I mounted up a JCR Molle Panel with the 10 pound powertank and did a quick test of my 25 dollar truck tent.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] D1E026B6-9585-47D2-A2A7-D9C47BE9FBE4

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] D1E026B6-9585-47D2-A2A7-D9C47BE9FBE4
The power tank mounted exactly where you have it is my next project.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I did the t-rex a couple of months ago and my wife loves it. My son and grandson got a kick out of it. My wife even showed one of her friends who laughed about it.
Sponsored