First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Hell yeah! Now we’re talking. You will love the SP2s.

Curious to know what you think of the Falcon stabilizer After you get a few miles on it.
You aren’t kidding, these SP2’s are outstanding! Can’t wait to get them off road. So far I am liking the stabilizer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Washed, clay barred, and applied Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray. Not quite the real pro ceramic application, but it turned out nice. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures before I started. I've only had the truck for a year, and I'm surprised how much grit the clay had removed. There was quite a bit of grime imbedded into the clearcoat. The Adam's spray did okay on some plastic parts, like the hood vents and side mirrors, but it didn't do anything to the plastic cowl piece below the wipers. I used Car Guys plastic restorer for most other parts.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 344FB6AE-8DD3-4471-AC0E-DDC7CDD3D64E

The hard tonneau cover was badly faded. I tried Adam's, Turtle Wax ceramic spray, Armor All, Shine Armor, Meguiar's carnuba wax, Nu Finish, Car Guys, polishing compound, etc. The only thing that made a difference was the Rust-oleum Recolor (the most expensive per volume).
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 344FB6AE-8DD3-4471-AC0E-DDC7CDD3D64E

Before (part of it applied towards the cab):

After:
I clay bar each of our cars once a year. This is one of the best detailing steps I ever learned about. I bought my Gladiator new off the dealer lot this past May. Not sure how long it sat on the dealer's lot, but I was very surprised by the amount of grit/dirt I removed when I used the clay bar on it.

Great info on the bed cover. I'm still debating which style I want to go with. Fading of the material wasn't even on my radar as to something to take into consideration. Thanks!

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Got the 20" light bar mounted that came with my cube lights mounted on top of my sport bar. Still not sure I like the way I routed the wiring from the engine to the bed......anyone have ideas on best way to do it?

20210906_152139.jpg

ColoFreeJeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys, 2005 Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase