What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

akamax_power

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
I’m late to the game on this since I’ve already done a few things (Mopar 2” lift, Teraflex 1” leveling kit, Steer Smarts front track bar, Falcon Nexus adjustable steering stabilizer, Hot Heads headliner) but today I replaced the red dash panels with the launch edition black leather, installed the Mopar brake controller and the 3WLiners auto window module.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] EF06B8C4-7514-48B1-8EE1-92E42186AD2E
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 5597FEB2-2457-463E-849C-08AA6EBA9505
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 28E014E3-F74E-4027-8815-E98938B97608

After I buttoned everything up UPS happened to show up with a box from WARN!! Looks like next week I’ll be installing a new winch

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CB0722A3-A7B2-481F-B3A2-BDCD2FA5F7AB
Sponsored

davetha

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeep.host
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Jeep JT
Build Thread
Link
Working out the last few issues on the one ton swap. Still need to get bump stops in, rubbing issues while turning (grazing the rock rail). built Rubicon axles will be for sale soon.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210827_173359

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210906_134552

Last edited:

Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I’m late to the game on this since I’ve already done a few things (Mopar 2” lift, Teraflex 1” leveling kit, Steer Smarts front track bar, Falcon Nexus adjustable steering stabilizer, Hot Heads headliner) but today I replaced the red dash panels with the launch edition black leather, installed the Mopar brake controller and the 3WLiners auto window module.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] glad 3
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] glad 3

After I buttoned everything up UPS happened to show up with a box from WARN!! Looks like next week I’ll be installing a new winch

Where did you find the LE dash panels?

ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor

Do you have the part numbers for the dash panels? Those look sweet as hell!

Sponsored

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
Installed wheel spacers. Teraflex 1.75 inch. Stock Rubicon before and after. Gives it a very noticeable wider stance and I feel like it rolls just a little bit less. I'm very happy with the new look.

20210711_093949-COLLAGE.jpg

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Where did you get this cowl mount? Looks great and I think I want one!
Hooke Road Cowl Pillar Pod Light Mount Windshield Cube LED Light Brackets for Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018 2019 2020 2021 Sahara Rubicon Sport Sports (Does not fit • Gladiator Mojave • Model) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RBV9S1...abc_8P50G87YFXZ9BQS07BWF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

There ya go, if you order beware they come with stai less screws made for counter bore holes, I went to lowes and bought black hardware.

TotallyReasonable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JT Willys
After thinking about it since the day I brought it home, I took the Willys hood decals off. Peeled off easily (ran some errands a couple hours ago so the hood got nice and warmed up), then goo gone to clean up the goop. Very happy with the look, it is nice and clean. Planning on keeping the 4 wheel drive in the back and I ordered these to put with the black Jeep + Gladiator logos on the sides to keep the Willys branding on there. Not sure if I'll put anything back on the hood, maybe a blackout or topo decal on top if I want to jazz it up.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210711_093949-COLLAGE
Finally got the new decals in, played around with placement and decided I wanted to get rid of the gladiator sticker. Very happy with the restyling and being able to keep the nod to the Willys trim without it being so in your face.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9719
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9721
Sponsored