What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Tank Concrete

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I ordered some graphics from Sidewinder Graphix on Etsy for my Gladiator, and him got a name - JT Maximus
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0394

Also got the full width E-Bar from Vector Offroad with a couple of 67 Designs phone holders. Easy install, solid, and looks great!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0398

Even got ducked while driving back from a less-than-stellar "Rib Fest" in Hinckley, MN. Was stopped on the side of a road checking directions, making sure we were taking the long way home. A couple in a beautiful green Jeep stopped along the side of the road to make sure we were okay. Love this community!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0403

Good weekend all around!
Sponsored

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
Hey- that's me! It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for the business!

Pleasure was all mine, your quality and business ethics were a breath of fresh air :)

That does remind me, I still need to post fully installed photos.. been so busy adding things to the jeep I've not had time to get it all washed and 'photogenic' (That 'spa day' for the JTR never happened, thanks to Covid... *Sigh*)

~ Casp

Sponsored

bowtiejc

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
Thanks , the wheels are KMC SUMMIT satin black and grey tint center. They are 17x8.5 with 0 offset. The suspension is stock mojave .

This looks great. You stock suspension? Also what are the brand and specs on your wheel? Thanks!!

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Finally got my AAL rear inner fenders on. Took a bit for them to ship and once they did they forgot half of the hardware:crying:. No big deal. They sent me some out fairly quick and they tossed in a bunch more than I needed. Now I have plenty of extras for further use if need be.

Also rotated my tires and gave my hernia a workout.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0274.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0276.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0273.JPG

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Tried to mount a Rusty's LCA skid but had to Jerry rig it. Outside of the rear diff skid from Rancho, these skids have been a huge hassle. Nobody has the correct supplied bolts, holes drilled out wrong, nothing but running into walls installing simple bolt-on parts. But I cranked the one bolt that would go in straight. Might not be quite right, but that bolt is on tight.
oDwGHaV.jpg
yup same thing happened to me last year,whole lot of cussing and anger went out to them,they couldn't ship out my rock sliders after waiting about 3 months?......i think and then they cant even get holes in the right places for the lca skids,i love the idea but dang man they just cant get it right smh

Last edited:

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Finally got my new Tires. 35 x 12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts on Icon Alloy Vectors 17 x 8.5, -6 offset. I love the stance with the AEV 2” spacer lift.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0273.JPG

Was really considering those wheels/tires with my AEV lift.
Looks great!

JMBurgess

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray Mojave
With thanks to JTBurns for for the inspiration & his Amazon shopping list, did some budget tie downs. These are fine for now as I’m just looking to secure gas cans, coolers, etc. In the future I might add some L channel or unistrut if I need something more heavy duty.
This would fit my needs perfectly, thanks for sharing! Quick question, can you elaborate on how you installed? Want to confirm where the washer nuts fit into the equation.

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
This would fit my needs perfectly, thanks for sharing! Quick question, can you elaborate on how you installed? Want to confirm where the washer nuts fit into the equation.
The washer nuts were something I added. I originally wanted to be able to rotate them but I don’t think it’s necessary.Since I already had them, I used the washer nuts to cover the hole in the tie downs. Between those, the threaded inserts in the bed & the lock nuts they shouldn’t come loose. If someone does figure out how to mount them so they can rotate I’m certainly open to suggestions.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
The washer nuts were something I added. I originally wanted to be able to rotate them but I don’t think it’s necessary.Since I already had them, I used the washer nuts to cover the hole in the tie downs. Between those, the threaded inserts in the bed & the lock nuts they shouldn’t come loose. If someone does figure out how to mount them so they can rotate I’m certainly open to suggestions.

@JMBurgess

McMaster Carr has the screws in blue :) click here
Sponsored

Last edited: