First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Installed the Bestop (aka Mopar version) sunrider to my Mojave.

Its a substantial improvement from the JK design which I used to have on a older Wrangler.

Looks great
How was the install ?

i-vZnHb93-L.jpg
i-mjwFnDK-L.jpg
i-JzbrXQW-L.jpg
i-j7rVbTQ-L.jpg
Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Installed the Bestop (aka Mopar version) sunrider to my Mojave.

Its a substantial improvement from the JK design which I used to have on a older Wrangler.

i-vZnHb93-L.jpg
LOVE mine. I got my BesTop Sunrider (the BestTop version ;) ) from QuadraTech. Goes on in the spring and comes off in the fall. It's nice to be riding around with it open then simply close it when destination achieved. When it commences to raining, simply pull over, pull it over, and voila, dry. No having to wrestle the panels from the bed (if you even brought them with you :CWL: :CWL: :CWL: ) and fit them in.

@Steveg137 , Install is real easy. BesTop's directions are fairly well written although, I did have some trouble figuring out the first part of clipping those two clips to the frame as I couldn't find them at first because they had retracted a little into the canvas but other than that, easy peasy.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Very interested in this. Looks like you are very happy with the results. No problems with the Rubicon hood decals? I may be following you on this one.

Last weekend, but just getting around to posting some pictures. Did the Mother’s clay bar and Mother’s CMX 3 step (prep/polish/clear ceramic coating) process. Two final coats of the ceramic spray coating. Looks incredible in person and truly reflects like glass. Five hours of work, but the weather was perfect and outcome exceeded my expectations.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 9D3E0D2F-B6A8-458E-B8BD-78CBC3FD53A4

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 9D3E0D2F-B6A8-458E-B8BD-78CBC3FD53A4

Sponsored

2doxieLisa

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Im so jealous-it looks great! I’m ready to purchase mine but black twill or black diamond? I can’t find any discussion about the differences…

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
LOVE mine. I got my BesTop Sunrider (the BestTop version ;) ) from QuadraTech. Goes on in the spring and comes off in the fall. It's nice to be riding around with it open then simply close it when destination achieved. When it commences to raining, simply pull over, pull it over, and voila, dry. No having to wrestle the panels from the bed (if you even brought them with you :CWL: :CWL: :CWL: ) and fit them in.

@Steveg137 , Install is real easy. BesTop's directions are fairly well written although, I did have some trouble figuring out the first part of clipping those two clips to the frame as I couldn't find them at first because they had retracted a little into the canvas but other than that, easy peasy.
Super easy to install, even easier with the Mopar version as it comes fully assembled, also the Mopar instructions are good because they list the correct torque values for the 6 screws that are used.
just give the rubber seals a good cleaning beforehand.

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Im so jealous-it looks great! I’m ready to purchase mine but black twill or black diamond? I can’t find any discussion about the differences…
Mopar 82216370AA is black twill, it's also easier to find discounts for it as it's a Mopar part number - use dealer coupons etc, just shipping is a bit more as the box is larger in size, so you have to price around or if you have a decent local dealer who discounts order the part from them.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Added Quadratec QRC front bumper. Love the way it looks! Now impatiently waiting for some November sales on a winch.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Screenshot_20211008-123408_Amazon Shoppin
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Screenshot_20211008-123408_Amazon Shoppin
Bumper looks sharp! Which cowl lights and mounts are those?

Sponsored

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Bestop Sunrider in Twill. So far so good. Although the weather is starting to get cooler, since my JT is garage kept and not even my daily driver, I might just keep this thing on through the winter too. I initially planned to take it off during winter months. We’ll see. Love it so far though.

1BA0B104-4279-4274-BA0F-DDC2744FF192.jpeg

0956605A-8A71-4E5F-BD63-3056BC486AC4.jpeg

02EA0534-549E-4CAD-AB0F-B7D8E11A23C0.jpeg

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Installed the Bestop Sunrider in Twill. So far so good. Although the weather is starting to get cooler, since my JT is garage kept and not even my daily driver, I might just keep this thing on through the winter too. I initially planned to take it off during winter months. We’ll see. Love it so far though.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 02EA0534-549E-4CAD-AB0F-B7D8E11A23C0

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 02EA0534-549E-4CAD-AB0F-B7D8E11A23C0

Nice composition on those photos!
I think you'll be surprised how nice the Twill material handles the cold. We don't switch any out for the winter here in CO.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Nice composition on those photos!
I think you'll be surprised how nice the Twill material handles the cold. We don't switch any out for the winter here in CO.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks, yeah I only considered removal during cold months due to hearing others typically doing it prior to actually getting mine. Now that I have it I don't think I will be. Appreciate the insight.

TheSynapse

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Bumper looks sharp! Which cowl lights and mounts are those?
AUXMART Lower Windshield Light Mounts for Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018-2021, LED Off Road Work Light Mounting Brackets (1 Pair, Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MMSR44...abc_8F7GFECVAWMPZEG3TEKJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

LED Pods, AKD Part 90W Round Driving Lights 5 inch Off Road Work Lights Spot Lamp Light Bar Pods LED Bumper Lights for Truck UTV ATV Pickup Boat https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F7PN4W...abc_ACDJWKF2PT0678SWAQZJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Certainly better lights out there but I got those when I first bought my Gladiator and they are plenty bright for the price! I did have to get a different size bolt than what came with the lights.
Sponsored