obz

First Name
DCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got hotheads installed.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 45E33A87-238D-4917-ADC2-97947B5FD350_1_105_c

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A4980716-92A1-4C70-B5D9-8B61BFB75FD2_1_105_c
Sponsored

cdk223

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow 80th anniversity
Occupation
Fireman
Removed the carpet and installed Armorlite flooring.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A4980716-92A1-4C70-B5D9-8B61BFB75FD2_1_105_c

How hard or easy was this, beening wanting to do this. Are you going to go without floor mats now?

UncleChanBlake

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport
Occupation
Education
Supposed to have been an easy job today installing mud flaps/splash guards at all four wheel locations. Ha ha ha
Left rear wheel wouldn't break free from the hub. I had to beat on it with a six pound hammer and kick it. It took a lot of hammer blows to get it to come loose. What a PITA.
Got it done though.
IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG
I put Weathertechs on the front. They were a bit of a chore. Took an hour or so.
I put Jeep on the back. After I got the wheels off, only took about 10/side to install. Breaking those nuts loose, though...that was a chore. Yours look great!!

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Well, I did a wash, and quick wax. But I put on rough and country steps the other night, and I mean night with a flash light.

Not sure what sort of expectations I should have for aftermarket stuff, but I'm not overly impressed with them.

The box was barely together when it was delivered, and the packaging didn't really keep the parts from rubbing on each other. Couple spots of the coating flaking off and they didn't bolt up properly. I have to ream out two holes as of right now I'm missing a bolt on each side. But like I said it was like 9:30 at night getting these one, so I thought I would deal with the missing bolts later.

R & C Contoured Steps

Their motto is “we’re good from afar, but far from good!”

Sponsored

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
How hard or easy was this, beening wanting to do this. Are you going to go without floor mats now?
Removal of the carpet was easy. Getting the plastic trim to clip back in properly with the new flooring was a little tough, but not overly difficult. They do not recommend putting floormats over their flooring. I went on a Moab/Ouray Jeep and mountain biking trip right after installing. After getting back home I vacuumed up all the dirt and wiped down with a wet rag, looks good as new.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Installed Rugged Ridge Venator front bumper with Rough Country 12000 lb winch, and Rugged Ridge HD rear bumper. Bad thing about the Venator - no pre-drilled holes to attach lights. But those recovery hooks are BEEFY.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-3456
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-3459

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well, I did a wash, and quick wax. But I put on rough and country steps the other night, and I mean night with a flash light.

Not sure what sort of expectations I should have for aftermarket stuff, but I'm not overly impressed with them.

The box was barely together when it was delivered, and the packaging didn't really keep the parts from rubbing on each other. Couple spots of the coating flaking off and they didn't bolt up properly. I have to ream out two holes as of right now I'm missing a bolt on each side. But like I said it was like 9:30 at night getting these one, so I thought I would deal with the missing bolts later.

R & C Contoured Steps

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-3459
Those look like used return parts - you know, as in someone installed, used for a while, did not like, so returned them. Then they were just 'rewrapped'.

Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired

RalphTuttle

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered one of those, they look well built. I will install mine when I get back stateside, but haven't seen a lot posted about the install. I have the factory installed bed liner and was worried about the screw holes being filled in with the bed liner. Did you encounter this?
I installed the side panels a couple of weeks ago and the front panel this week. I used my drill to clean out the bed liner material that was in the screw holes. Be careful not to actually drill down into the holes as you don't want to damage the internal threads. I like these Molle Panels...
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1633883406499

culdbbi

First Name
Kasandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
PM
Those look like used return parts - you know, as in someone installed, used for a while, did not like, so returned them. Then they were just 'rewrapped'.

I thought possibly the same thing, except I dont think they actually installed them, unless they shipped out all new hardware, as those looked fine, except they didn't do a good job o retapping the threads after coating. The welded nuts also seemed like they were eye-balled rather than jigged. I mean they will serve the purpose, but they are meh.