First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I like these a lot. Do they stay put or do the carabiners end up at the bottom of the grab bar?
I only instaledthem yesterday and I hung a heavy grocery bag on each this morning. They didn’t move but if the carabiner moves toward the bottom that’s where I want them anyway!

the hooks on the back of the front seats that are part of the molle webbing of the rubies work really good to hang bag off of them.
There are no hooks on the back of my seats. Yeah, it’s a Rubicon and has the mole panels. Am I missing something?

Great idea! Thanks!
You’re welcome. I hope the idea helps out a few guys.

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Added the Mopar Air Intake and filter. Love the OEM quality /fit and the air box design is my favourite part of the whole system. Box outlet/hose inlet is substantially larger,(3.75”IDvs 3”ID) on par with my wifes 3.6 Journey roughly 3.5”ID(Funny eh?). Waiting for my cone style AFE dry filter from amazon. My options were limited as I run the AEV snorkel. Mishimoto doesnt actually seal fully (top box has an opening) and Holly Intech was almost the same price as the mopar. Any potential warranty concerns are mitigated. Sounds good with the snorkel, slightly more growl but not crazy loud like other open style intakes.

F3CF05D1-62B8-4ADF-AECE-44BBC3D03C7B.jpeg

CF8969E1-9A80-4479-A544-B0A0EE2353BE.jpeg

75E87666-1A90-4F31-B264-BC9A7024831A.jpeg

91FF46B5-2BD2-461E-BEDE-0E34E1E5299F.jpeg

F1BED37B-58B1-466E-B63B-9AD9B4AE08B9.jpeg

Last edited:

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
It was
was the paint corrected,cause im considering on doing that to my truck......without paint correction though cause i was quoted close to 5k :(
not sure if i really wanna do that since i do go wheeling
He washed it, I believe he used something that removes iron, clay bared it, and then polished it before doing the ceramic. There is another step but he felt since it was new it wasn’t really necessary. Did the glass and wheels as well. I spent $800. It looks absolutely fantastic.

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
He washed it, I believe he used something that removes iron, clay bared it, and then polished it before doing the ceramic. There is another step but he felt since it was new it wasn’t really necessary. Did the glass and wheels as well. I spent $800. It looks absolutely fantastic.
I would love to know the name of the shop ... would love to have that done for $800. I'm in PA so not too far.

Sponsored

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
I would love to know the name of the shop ... would love to have that done for $800. I'm in PA so not too far.
He’s actually a buddy of mine who I worked with at the police department that does it out of his garage. I’m not sure if I got the family discount or not.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel
Do it yourself. It’s crazy easy. Easier to apply and remove than wax. I ceramic coat everything. Trim, plastic, rubber, glass and paint.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Installed Mopar trifold hard bed cover. Finished in the dark so pics come later. Heading to El Paso tomorrow so pics for “what did you do WITH your Gladiator “ are also soon to follow.

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
nd Holly Intech was almost the same price as the mopar.
I bought then holley and sent back, did nothing but make more noise and robbed some of my lower take off power.

Factory for the win for me.

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Installed Mopar trifold hard bed cover. Finished in the dark so pics come later. Heading to El Paso tomorrow so pics for “what did you do WITH your Gladiator “ are also soon to follow.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1634385636025

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
That looks great. Nice job. I’m in the process of doing something similar. Also inspired by the 4xe. Here is the interior photo. I’ll post some exterior shots when I think she’s ready.
Also have these wheels on order.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1634385636025
How do you like the B&M shifters? I've been wondering/lusting after those...

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
How do you like the B&M shifters? I've been wondering/lusting after those...
I like the shift handles a lot. They are totally cosmetic and don’t improve shifting, but I knew that when I bought them. I first used them on my Cherokee and I think it gives the interior a more “aggressive” look (for lack of a better description). If that’s your thing? Currently I have the blue covers on, but I have a few different colors that I bought and one set that I made from wood. That set looks very cool IMO.
Word of advice if you buy a set. They have two set screws. One is the alignment screw and one is the holding screw. If either isn’t tight enough, the shifter will loosen up and start to rotate. If you over tighten the alignment screw, you will unknowingly crush the top of the shift rod. It won’t come out of park. Been there done that! How I fixed it is a long story. Basically you will need a drill and small bit, needle nose pliers and a magnet to collect the metal shavings as you drill. You don’t want the shavings falling into the shifter mechanism. Yes, it was a lot of fun fixing that screw up. 🤬

HVYMETL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade, 2021 JTDR
Occupation
Manufacturing
I got a rock chip and 4 spider cracks at 100 miles. Fing dump truck!
Dash cams pay for themselves sometimes... I use Thinkware in all my vehicles. They paid for themselves with just the laughs it brought me from idiots being them selves.
Sponsored