Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
20211114_182112.jpg

Wired my roof rack lights. It was starting to get challenging trying to find a parking spot at the mall at night.
This is basically me. We have a camp in Maine that has 1.5 miles of unmaintained logging road. Even though any suv could make it down (with some bottom scrapes) I use the road to justify every single mod I do.
Sponsored

Hamandcamo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
This is basically me. We have a camp in Maine that has 1.5 miles of unmaintained logging road. Even though any suv could make it down (with some bottom scrapes) I use the road to justify every single mod I do.
Most the places I go to I can offroad at night. I've been in scenarios where it was adventageous. I also use it as a farm truck, so I plan on using them for tree cutting lights during the week. The cool factor is a nice edition lol.

Guns_N_Rosaries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
I switched out the stock antenna with Votex’s 6 3/4 in antenna due to how badly the original antenna banged against my windshield when I’d visit the carwash. I think it looks fine, and so far reception is the same for me, but I live in the DFW metroplex in the middle of a bunch of radio stations, and haven’t travelled with it to see how it performs when you are further away from the source.

0A97E410-E0E8-4C61-BED7-735A117CFE22.jpeg

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Teraflex rear track bar relocation bracket. Easy install and definitely increased ride quality. I can't finger exactly what feels better but it is noticeably smoother.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0A97E410-E0E8-4C61-BED7-735A117CFE22
Just ordered one of these. I have an adjustable rear bar I havnt installed yet. Kinda wondering if Ill even need to once this bracket is on.

Sponsored

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered one of these. I have an adjustable rear bar I havnt installed yet. Kinda wondering if Ill even need to once this bracket is on.
I have the Metalcloak adjustable one and prior to installing this I needed it to center the rear axle but I had to shorten it quite a bit to get it into the top hole on the bracket. I think I still have about 1/4" of thread on the adjustable end exposed. You will probably be fine with the stock bar.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Metalcloak adjustable one and prior to installing this I needed it to center the rear axle but I had to shorten it quite a bit to get it into the top hole on the bracket. I think I still have about 1/4" of thread on the adjustable end exposed. You will probably be fine with the stock bar.
TY for that.

Ive actually been having a hard time properly measuring the front and rear axles to make sure theyre centered. I already have an adjustable bar up front and thought it was centered...but now when I look at it I swear its not.

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Amazon actually. They’re cheap but honestly the material is pretty nice on the latch itself. I stuck with the OEM fasteners because I read some people had rust issues with the Sukemichi ones. Easy installation as well.

Link for Gladiator Hood Latch Locks - Amazon
Had these on my Mojave for about two weeks. Yesterday, one of them pulled off of the bolt and started flapping against the fender while on the highway. Had to bungee the hood down so it would stop flapping. Beware of these....they are not built well. Definitely not worth the money!

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Do one or the other. The bracket is solid though and works great with the OEM bar. An adjustable will look cooler, not need an additional bracket, and have more detailed adjustment however. Both would get the job done.

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Do one or the other. The bracket is solid though and works great with the OEM bar. An adjustable will look cooler, not need an additional bracket, and have more detailed adjustment however. Both would get the job done.
ty

Im hoping the bracket does the trick since Id rather avoid another grease point to tend to in my maintenance.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Had these on my Mojave for about two weeks. Yesterday, one of them pulled off of the bolt and started flapping against the fender while on the highway. Had to bungee the hood down so it would stop flapping. Beware of these....they are not built well. Definitely not worth the money!
Well damn. That’s good to know so I don’t panic if/when it happens to mine. Thanks for the heads up.

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I can confirm that the bracket definitely improved the ride on my truck. I guess it depends how much lift you are running as to the amount of improvement. I have 4.5" Evo coils and the adjustable bar allowed me to center the axle. Now that I have both, I believe for my lift height, the bracket was a better investment. The caveat is that with only the bracket you are limited to 2 mounting options for the factory bar which may or may not truly center your axle.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I can confirm that the bracket definitely improved the ride on my truck. I guess it depends how much lift you are running as to the amount of improvement. I have 4.5" Evo coils and the adjustable bar allowed me to center the axle. Now that I have both, I believe for my lift height, the bracket was a better investment. The caveat is that with only the bracket you are limited to 2 mounting options for the factory bar which may or may not truly center your axle.
makes sense. Im only on 2in of lift so we will see.

Guns_N_Rosaries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
More of a what did you do to your key today, but I got my threedom replacement fob, and put it together.

First impressions: overall I really like it. The OEM key is comically big, and that key pops out like a switchblade in your pocket when you twist randomly. I absolutely hated it.

The replacement fob is really small. Think about how small they were when fobs first started coming out, and that’s about the size of this. I hardly notice it in my pocket by itself, and it’s way better on the keychain than the OEM one.

The material feels like your typical 3D printed plastic. If you’ve ever bought something custom 3D printed, you’ll know exactly what I mean. The buttons don’t seem to depress either. You just push on the plastic and it all seems to work okay.

Assembly wasn’t awful except for the RFID chip removal. That thing was a pain. I actually had to hack up the plastic around it to get it out. You can put it back together in the OEM fob, but it sure looks pretty butchered up inside mine. After that, everything easily snapped into the new fob.

Like I said, overall I like it a lot. I’m a little interested to see how the plastic on the fob that lets the keychain loop around it holds up. I’ll report back later if it breaks.

06252925-F886-44E2-A6F5-E21FE85CBC6F.jpeg
Sponsored