What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Well... Finally being home from another long deployment and getting my hands on the mountain of parts I've ordered over the past several months I thought Thanksgiving would be a great time to install some of the more simple items. 1.) Mopar trail rail system. Super easy install once all the spray in bedliner was cleared from the holes. Hands down worth their weight in gold are the "Thread Chaser bolts" that clear all the liner and make sure the bolt holes are lined up as needed. 2.) JCR Offroad Front Molle panel. What a great idea from an Awesome company. I used their video for the idea of adding a couple Rotopax and boy do I like the way it looks. Not a single rattle, have to love USA made. 3.) 400W power outlet. Since I have a Rubicon and only needed a couple of items to complete if you are looking to save money from a "Factory Installed" option, this is the way to go. Took about 20 min total time and a game changer this will be for the future of my JT. 4.) T-rex. I think the decal speaks for itself unless you are 12 and have never seen the movie. Several people on this forum have shown theirs off so now its my time. 5.) Redline Tuning hood strut kit. 5 minute install and goodbye prop rod. Little pricey but I guess the quality warrants it. Only 40 more boxes of things to install including lift, lights, tires, winch every single Steersmart component they make and of course the new wheels. I look forward to updating as I go along, but I want to thank those who have given me the cool ideas and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

- Matt

Bed outlet 1.jpg

Bed outlet 2.jpg

Bed outlet 3.jpg

JCR Front Molle Panel.jpg

Left side trail rail.jpg

Redline 1.jpg

Redline 2.jpg

Right side trail rail.jpg

TREX 1.jpg

TREX 2.jpg
Looking forward to getting my trail rails and molle racks now even more since your pics. Which bed outlet did you go with?

Sponsored

djthumper

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Sport S Eco Diesel, Jeep Renegade
Occupation
I.T.
Well... Finally being home from another long deployment and getting my hands on the mountain of parts I've ordered over the past several months I thought Thanksgiving would be a great time to install some of the more simple items. 1.) Mopar trail rail system. Super easy install once all the spray in bedliner was cleared from the holes. Hands down worth their weight in gold are the "Thread Chaser bolts" that clear all the liner and make sure the bolt holes are lined up as needed. 2.) JCR Offroad Front Molle panel. What a great idea from an Awesome company. I used their video for the idea of adding a couple Rotopax and boy do I like the way it looks. Not a single rattle, have to love USA made. 3.) 400W power outlet. Since I have a Rubicon and only needed a couple of items to complete if you are looking to save money from a "Factory Installed" option, this is the way to go. Took about 20 min total time and a game changer this will be for the future of my JT. 4.) T-rex. I think the decal speaks for itself unless you are 12 and have never seen the movie. Several people on this forum have shown theirs off so now its my time. 5.) Redline Tuning hood strut kit. 5 minute install and goodbye prop rod. Little pricey but I guess the quality warrants it. Only 40 more boxes of things to install including lift, lights, tires, winch every single Steersmart component they make and of course the new wheels. I look forward to updating as I go along, but I want to thank those who have given me the cool ideas and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

- Matt

Bed outlet 1.jpg

Bed outlet 2.jpg

Bed outlet 3.jpg

JCR Front Molle Panel.jpg

Left side trail rail.jpg

Redline 1.jpg

Redline 2.jpg

Right side trail rail.jpg

TREX 1.jpg

TREX 2.jpg
Welcome back, brother! It always felt good to come back from a deployment.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic

- Matt

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 96305554-5A8F-4E05-8360-53124B93BE47

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 96305554-5A8F-4E05-8360-53124B93BE47

Thank you for your service! Curious about the bed plug install?

Sponsored

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Was at Redbird earlier this year myself so you are in my area, Jasper IN here
wasn’t too bad of a drive. I’m just southeast of there in Louisville Ky

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
No pic, not that exciting; swapped the steel spare for a matching factory wheel to have all 5 matching.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Misjudged a fence post. Thought I had cleared but did not.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211126_081857
Looks like your 1/2 way into a high line fender chop at this point. May as well finish it with the American adventure Lab chop kit.
Sponsored