What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Well... Finally being home from another long deployment and getting my hands on the mountain of parts I've ordered over the past several months I thought Thanksgiving would be a great time to install some of the more simple items. 1.) Mopar trail rail system. Super easy install once all the spray in bedliner was cleared from the holes. Hands down worth their weight in gold are the "Thread Chaser bolts" that clear all the liner and make sure the bolt holes are lined up as needed. 2.) JCR Offroad Front Molle panel. What a great idea from an Awesome company. I used their video for the idea of adding a couple Rotopax and boy do I like the way it looks. Not a single rattle, have to love USA made. 3.) 400W power outlet. Since I have a Rubicon and only needed a couple of items to complete if you are looking to save money from a "Factory Installed" option, this is the way to go. Took about 20 min total time and a game changer this will be for the future of my JT. 4.) T-rex. I think the decal speaks for itself unless you are 12 and have never seen the movie. Several people on this forum have shown theirs off so now its my time. 5.) Redline Tuning hood strut kit. 5 minute install and goodbye prop rod. Little pricey but I guess the quality warrants it. Only 40 more boxes of things to install including lift, lights, tires, winch every single Steersmart component they make and of course the new wheels. I look forward to updating as I go along, but I want to thank those who have given me the cool ideas and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

- Matt

Bed outlet 1.jpg

Bed outlet 2.jpg

Bed outlet 3.jpg

JCR Front Molle Panel.jpg

Left side trail rail.jpg

Redline 1.jpg

Redline 2.jpg

Right side trail rail.jpg

TREX 1.jpg

TREX 2.jpg
Welcome home sir! Thank you for your service! Interested in your bed plug set up. I have a rubicon on order… can you point me in the direction for that install?
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JoseQ_80

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
Replaced the damaged fender with the one I got on Facebook Marketplace. Had to twist the fender mounts a little bit to get them back into line but once I did that it fit fine.

Big thanks to a local NovaJeeper for letting me have his leftover plastic clip kit (w-clips, rivets and tree pins). Saved me having to go to the dealer. I salvaged some from the fender I removed so I only used a few of them.

The black W clips that hold the fender to the body in the kit that you buy on Amazon/Ebay are a little larger than the whites ones it had, looks like they are meant for JK's, but I got it to work.

The fender I bought had LED'S. Fortunately I have a Tazer so I switched to LED and it worked. So I have LED on the left and bulbs on the right. For now......
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211127_132215

Last edited:

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
Utilized Thanksgiving labor before they left and installed my eBay knock-off steel bumper.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 12F4DFD7-4016-4A16-8F6B-BB8A3616DC53

Lessons learned:
-Dont forget to install the extra support for the winch plate
-Pay more attention to stock fog light orientation and don’t install them upside down (ask me how I know)

Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Tightened up one of the lower ball joint nuts that was completely loose and only still there due to the cotter pin. Seems to have worked and stopped the cracking noise I was getting.