Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
These were the eADJUST. I need to swap the brain and cartridge for the Adapt. I'll be upgrading when it's not a 25 week wait. Gillian at Offroad Elements hooked me up with a package deal.
https://www.offroadelements.com
She undercut list on everything and got free shipping. Very pleased with her service.

Pleased with the lift. But now my brain says 35s look small. Time to look for trusses and things to go to 37s. :CWL:

You must have gotten the last set of Adapt shocks available in the country. I cant find them anywhere. They are back ordered due to chip shortage.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 65948207217__6E379781-E78E-494F-A99E-EB17B168E75B

Last edited:

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Quality of life improvement.. It irritates me that the JT doesn't come with hood struts, but whatever.

I'm glad I waffled for a few weeks on spending the money as I was able to get a set from Redline during the BF sale... Now that I have them I'd say it was well worth it even at full price.

Next I'm following someone else's lead (can't remember who posted this originally) and getting a pair of rocklights and a strut switch to light up the engine bay (another thing that annoys me wasn't available from the factory lol)

This is the switch I'm getting: https://www.etrailer.com/p-DG52479VP.html

Edit: After getting the switch I figured I'd update the post; it does not fit the Redline struts, it's too large. You could get it to work, but It wouldn't be ideal. I'll probably find a tilt switch from some other vehicle. Either way I'll update in case someone else wants to do the same.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211129_151431

Last edited:

Sponsored

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

I just talked to her and she was able to get me the shocks which I think it's the last set for a while =). Same like you, I will update them once it's available. Do you know is it matter of just changing the brain or do you have to do more for the upgrade?

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Added a Front Runner rack and installed the iKamper Mini.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 65991498610__54BFC3E7-773F-449A-BB86-22BECEA3F0EB.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2701.JPG

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Gillian is the shit.

This is VERBATIM from Terraflex:

"Thanks for reaching out! The shocks are the same between the 2, the only real needed changes are the main adjuster cartridge on the shock and the related wires/main board. It's a pretty forward straight swap if needed. If they were ran without the brain they will just default to the "firm" position. "

I just talked to her and she was able to get me the shocks which I think it's the last set for a while =). Same like you, I will update them once it's available. Do you know is it matter of just changing the brain or do you have to do more for the upgrade?

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Picked up my Jeep from those miracle workers at a painless dent repair shop to get this ding out of my tailgate. Repaired it perfectly. If the dent happened from doing something cool I probably would of left it but I’m pretty sure I hit my tailgate with my coffee thermos that was hanging out of my lunch box.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AA805EA7-2AA7-4580-90A4-D509EC0298D3

Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
These were the eADJUST. I need to swap the brain and cartridge for the Adapt. I'll be upgrading when it's not a 25 week wait. Gillian at Offroad Elements hooked me up with a package deal.
https://www.offroadelements.com
She undercut list on everything and got free shipping. Very pleased with her service.

Pleased with the lift. But now my brain says 35s look small. Time to look for trusses and things to go to 37s. :CWL:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AA805EA7-2AA7-4580-90A4-D509EC0298D3
They have been great. Her and her husband Eric (owners) are always helpful and have great knowledge. They will be doing my regear for me the end of January (first available.)

You aren’t kidding with 35s. When I got them and rolled them into my shop I was like “HOLY SH1T!” When I stand next to my truck they look awesome as well. But now I notice when I’m walking towards it in a parking lot they look meek and pathetic!

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Gillian stood by me from purchase to install. When Terraflex screwed up and sent the wrong electronics, she hit them up and got the correct stuff sent out super fast. Pro Tip: Always check your parts well before install date.
I can tell they are real Jeep people and legit off road.

Yeah, man 35s on a 2.5 Clayton lift. They are huge tires (see bottom pic no lift), but, 37s would fill things out better. I had some kid in a ricer Honda pull up next to me on Sunday. I look over and he's just staring at my front tire. And to think, there was a time when I thought 33s were just fine.
I'll admit I have a problem.

They have been great. Her and her husband Eric (owners) are always helpful and have great knowledge. They will be doing my regear for me the end of January (first available.)

You aren’t kidding with 35s. When I got them and rolled them into my shop I was like “HOLY SH1T!” When I stand next to my truck they look awesome as well. But now I notice when I’m walking towards it in a parking lot they look meek and pathetic!
IMG_9556.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Gillian stood by me from purchase to install. When Terraflex screwed up and sent the wrong electronics, she hit them up and got the correct stuff sent out super fast. Pro Tip: Always check your parts well before install date.
I can tell they are real Jeep people and legit off road.

Yeah, man 35s on a 2.5 Clayton lift. They are huge tires (see bottom pic no lift), but, 37s would fill things out better. I had some kid in a ricer Honda pull up next to me on Sunday. I look over and he's just staring at my front tire. And to think, there was a time when I thought 33s were just fine.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8525

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8525
I went with Clayton 3.5" and planning on going with 37". I don't know. Maybe I over did it.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
……. And to think, there was a time when I thought 33s were just fine.
Story of my “build.” I’ll do this 3x over I’m certain of it. Worst part is you buy the “perfect” wheel and tire combo only to think less than a few months later that the grass may be greener. Should have just (me) bought different wheels and 37s day one and saved what will likely be a few thousand.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 303AF4E1-1693-47F5-AAC3-342E4E4B2259
Sponsored