Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Spent the day getting ready to install my rock slide engineering sliders. Nervously backed out my body bolts with a 24 inch breaker bar and thankfully didn't break anything.

UPS was supposed to deliver my passenger side slider today (already received the driver side). UPS man comes.... It's not my slider. Northridge mis shipped me a JL Antirock bar instead of my passenger RSE slider. Called and they are going to fix it, but no idea when or if I will get my passenger slider.

Now I need to go and reinstall everything I took off.
Ordered mine 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Ordered direct from Rockslied Engineering.

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Ordered mine 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Ordered direct from Rockslied Engineering.
Yeah. Gen 3s are on a long backorder. This was a gen 2 so idk what they will do to fix it. Other than hope the guy they sent my slider to ships it back.

Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Today I connected the taser mini and tweaked some settings. I also wired up the z automotive front camera. And then for the D and C designs pieces I just put on the lights on the truck but I still have to connect the wiring. And then lastly today I did the simple install of the hood struts.

A couple days ago I connected my new sequential tail lights. Overall very impressed with the fit and finish of the winjets which is contrary to my experience when I had put the same brand on my Tacoma.

Last edited:

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Dude... You can't just throw up a pic like this and then remain silent. The chaos you have started. I guess I will start my google search now...
That thing looks totally Photoshopped to me because there's really nowhere for the window to go.

Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Good work brother I got the same lights but smoked out, haha! They look great and no fussing about. Care to share the link for the side lights?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211202_142712
Yeah actually considered the smoked version because they did look pretty cool. But on my last car I had smoked tail lights and didn't keep them too long because I felt like it just didn't match with the vehicle very well. Now on a dark colored vehicle I think they look awesome. I was pretty stoked though to put them on my truck and have no issues whatsoever. They are literally plug and Play.

https://dandcdesigns.net/product/lucid-vsl/
That's the link for the other lights that you're talking about. It's literally just the light so you have to do all the wiring yourself so I'm definitely going to have a relay in my wiring. The only problem is they are expensive but luckily one of the guys on the forum had mentioned them when there was a Black Friday sale.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Yeah actually considered the smoked version because they did look pretty cool. But on my last car I had smoked tail lights and didn't keep them too long because I felt like it just didn't match with the vehicle very well. Now on a dark colored vehicle I think they look awesome. I was pretty stoked though to put them on my truck and have no issues whatsoever. They are literally plug and Play.

https://dandcdesigns.net/product/lucid-vsl/
That's the link for the other lights that you're talking about. It's literally just the light so you have to do all the wiring yourself so I'm definitely going to have a relay in my wiring. The only problem is they are expensive but luckily one of the guys on the forum had mentioned them when there was a Black Friday sale.
Thanks for the link! I actually have a spare harness for aux lights so I might just use that if I end up buying these side lights.
I really like the taillights we got, it’s a 10min job plug and play. I had Oracles on order but with the wait times and then the issues…I bailed on time. I likes these better from the get go anyway!
Thanks for sharing great looking truck!

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link