What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Sportsbiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Digital Experience Program Manager
Cleaned up the rats nest of wires around my battery by adding another fuse box and busbar, then organizing everything onto a PowerTray, including the MPPT Controller for my Cascadia solar panel.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DA50B11A-4ED0-45C9-BD13-24C5123634FB
Sponsored

Dan in Pasadena

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Drove her north 250 miles on Thurs to take our granddaughter home to Atascadero, CA. it took F O R E V E R. For those that know California, the I-5 was closed at
Gorman due to snow, but people knew it from the news so it took NINE HOURS!!!!. Between Ventura and Santa Barbara the freeway was restricted to 2 lanes due to widening and some areas were partially flooded.

Got up to return and left at 4:15am. Got home in 3+ hours but I was ass-dragging tired. Slept in then washed her. Not supposed to rain again for at least another week.

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Front bumper, winch, 1" spacers up front.

Started at 3 in the afternoon, finished at 7am. 3 hours were interrupted looking for a friend's dog who was ejected in a rollover accident.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DA50B11A-4ED0-45C9-BD13-24C5123634FB

Notice the overbite on the controller?
I relocated the brackets about 1¼" back to accommodate the wires. I'll be redoing it at some point to route the wires down and back where there's plenty of room and they'll be more hidden from view.
Is your fairlead upside down?

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Is your fairlead upside down?
I was wondering the same thing lol. I had a friend install one upside down and left it for a few days because "he didn't want to mess with the hook right now". Took him a long time to install the bumper, winch, etc... I didn't tell him he could just undo the bolts and spin it around without taking off the hook (which would take another 45 seconds). He's not the brightest crayon in the box.

Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
So my buddy put an AFE Scorcher on his diesel Rubicon.
He hasn't taken it on the highway yet but had noticed that it's more zippy in town.

EDIT!! And no codes! EDIT!!

Soo my buddy reports back that after one day truck starts throwing codes "service throttle body" "adaptive cruise/ blind spot detection disabled" and he had to limp home, remove it and now it's mostly back to normal except that remote start works intermittently.
He's waiting on AFE to get back with him because they take phone calls for EVERYTHING but tech support/ warranty.

Last edited:

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Got the Jeep all cleaned up before I go play in the snow tomorrow. There’s just something about a clean vehicle in the snow. Got my @darksidedesign grab handles installed. They turned out great and match my Snazzberry paint pretty darn good. The maroon looks brighter than it actually is in the pictures.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220102_150625
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220102_150625
Where’d you get the Gladiator grab handle?

Sponsored

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
No pics (sorry) but got a soft shackle for safe recovery, a canvas bag to better store some road tools, and some ratchet straps since I have a trucks again lol.