First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
business owner
@mdhaman Looks awesome. Please share your out the door cost. I bought the starter kit to that and will get those if I like having the clear top.
It was just under 1200 with shipping included. It should be nice in michigan when we have our top on for 7 months or so in the fall and winter.
Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
It was just under 1200 with shipping included. It should be nice in michigan when we have our top on for 7 months or so in the fall and winter.
That’s not bad at all and less than Clearlidz. Curious about their paint options, mine is color matched. Do they need to paint your tops after install or is that only if you’re buying new tops from them?

mdhaman

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
business owner
That’s not bad at all and less than Clearlidz. Curious about their paint options, mine is color matched. Do they need to paint your tops after install or is that only if you’re buying new tops from them?
I am pretty sure its only if you buy new panels from them.

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
How do you wash a car And NOT "do everything"? You wash PART of a car?

You mean the "nearly new, optional expensive leather"??
My bad, yep, the nearly new, fugly ass leather. As for expensive, it’s my money to blow as I choose.

Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
My Bedrug got delivered today and I laid it out in our bathroom with the heater on for a couple of hours and it loosened right up.

Installation is easy and fitment is probably 98% on point. The last time I had one of these was in the early to mid-2000s, and it's just as I remembered it -- soft, comfortable on the hands, knees, backs (for those lazy afternoons), and nothing I see suggests it won't be just as rugged as my old one.

Thanks @RealTruck! It was in stock and shipped the same day I ordered it. It would have been here in 2 days but it went through Tennessee right when they were getting winter weather which caused delays.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20220105_215035939

Last edited:

Jimbo8v92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave, 1992 yj w/ Ford 302
Occupation
Welder
My Bedrug got delivered today and I laid it out in our bathroom with the heater on for a couple of hours and it loosened right up.

Installation is easy and fitment is probably 98% on point. The last time I had one of these was in the early to mid-2000s, and it's just as I remembered it -- soft, comfortable on the hands, knees, backs (for those lazy afternoons), and nothing I see suggests it won't be just as rugged as my old one.

Thanks @RealTruck! It was in stock and shipped the same day I ordered it. It would have been here in 2 days but it went through Tennessee right when they were getting winter weather which caused delays.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220101_154444
Wow thats nice! How does it fair with dirt and grease? Easy to clean? Im debating on getting my bed linxed, but i really like that bedrug insert.

Sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
Finished up and installed Red Summit Machineworks rub rails. Nice kit took me one day to fit and weld them. I used Herculiner to finish them makes a nice grippy surface.

547ACE03-0D23-440B-9A12-3B6E6B1B2E47.jpeg

8AA0D8FA-E3A4-4030-A230-F861DBB4B100.jpeg

70EB5FAB-8C00-48F7-A0CC-49652F307CD5.jpeg

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Ran the wiring harness for my Rockslide Engineering Step Sliders. Sorry no pics, but who would want to see just wires underneath the cab of my JT anyways.

I'll try the final install this weekend.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Wow thats nice! How does it fair with dirt and grease? Easy to clean? Im debating on getting my bed linxed, but i really like that bedrug insert.
They're advertised as oil, stain, and acid resistant. I always pressure washed my old one and will treat this one the same way.

I never tested that claim but dirt and debris come out easily. I'll only haul dirty camping equipment and mountain bikes, so I can't really say it'll stand up well to having chunks of broken up concrete dumped into the bed from a few feet up like in a late 90s Ford commercial, but for what I do it'll be more than rugged enough.

Jimbo8v92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Welder
Lamin-x my headlights with the clear film and did the foglights with yellow. Turned out pretty nice i like the yellow foglights. Also did the dark film over the tag lights to reduce the glare in the camera.
20220105_111510.jpg

Jimbo8v92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Welder
They're advertised as oil, stain, and acid resistant. I always pressure washed my old one and will treat this one the same way.

I never tested that claim but dirt and debris come out easily. I'll only haul dirty camping equipment and mountain bikes, so I can't really say it'll stand up well to having chunks of broken up concrete dumped into the bed from a few feet up like in a late 90s Ford commercial, but for what I do it'll be more than rugged enough.
Thats pretty sweet nice to know they clean up easily with a pressure washer.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Installed some Diode Dynamic amber fogs. Looking forward to use them in the anticipated New England snow Friday.
I’m on the NH coast. We will get anywhere between light rain and 18” of snow. Our standard forecast.
Sponsored