What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Got both front seats done and installed. Heaters are working great. Was able to repair the zipper on the passenger seat. This week I’ll tackle the backs and this will be a done deal.

love the saddle color against the granite crystal

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CA48D7D9-D802-49C3-89F3-42D5F22B861D

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CA48D7D9-D802-49C3-89F3-42D5F22B861D
Katskinz?

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Installed a Rugged Ridge tri-fold cover. Pretty happy with the fit and quality. Installing the bulkhead bracket was tricky. Having a friend with long, skinny fingers is recommended though.
Good so we want to use tax paying citizens firehouse for our own personal projects?!

Sponsored

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Fitted new front LCAs from the Mopar kit to compliment my 1.5" puck lift. 190lb/ft with the JTR on the floor is seriously hard work!
sure is! I've done it enough to warrant buying 4 rhino ramps solely to get the jeep up higher for easier/more leverage. Might help out for re-torquing yours!

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Good so we want to use tax paying citizens firehouse for our own personal projects?!
Not sure of you are being funny or serious but it appears to be a volunteer house. Far as I'm concerned he's giving back to the community and staying active near the house instead of sitting on his ass.

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Not sure of you are being funny or serious but it appears to be a volunteer house. Far as I'm concerned he's giving back to the community and staying active near the house instead of sitting on his ass.
Even if not a volunteer house, they spend a lot of time sitting around waiting for us to need them, so it is good he can do something other than watch tv. Go to it.

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I installed my Baja Squadron Sport cowling lights yesterday but they did not work. i checked it today with a multimeter and there was no voltage to the aux wire. After searching for the correct fuse, I finally found that it was blown. Really strange that it was blown from the factory.

The worst thing is I will have to remove the lights in a week when the powder comes in for the powder coating of the brackets. I only proceeded with the instal because of the snow we were expecting, I even had to pick the brackets up from the powder coater.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 73DFFEDD-7CD5-4BE3-B97A-9C2266030087

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Spent the last 2 days installing the AEV 2" Mojave lift with their geometry correction brackets. But only the front half, that's as far as I got in 2 days (did it at a DIY shop with limited hours). Nothing was as easy as it seems. I thought Jeeps were supposed to be easy to work on????

Only half kidding. Main struggles were awkward angles to get torque to loosen on control arm and track bar bolts, there is not a lot of room between the bolts and the track bar/drag link/steering stabilizers/all the metal down there. And then had a hell of a time lining up the axle to get the shocks back in at the very end, that part alone took me about 2 hours to figure out. Oh, and then the shock extension brackets from AEV were too narrow to fit around the stock shock mounts, and I had to bend them in a vice.

For the next 24h, rocking the Carolina Squat until I get back in there and finish up with the rear. Hopefully won't have the same problems - although I am worried about being able to line up the axle without the ability to turn the steering wheel and shift it right to left. Oh, and have to realign the steering wheel too - I'm about 10 degrees from center and getting the ESC warning issue. Almost there!
squat.jpeg
Ratchet strap helpful for aligning everything up. Steering pretty easy.

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Would you mind posting a review of these in the Lighting forum? You seem to be one of the select few that already got them.
mine is "supposed" to be here Wednesday...fingers crossed.

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Installed the Redline hood struts. Super easy install. Why these don't come on the JT from the factory is a head scratcher.
i need to do that. With a 3” lift, 35” tires, and being 5’-4”, the struggle is real