First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Finally got the Mopar trailer brake controller and now that is installed and I'm done for now !

20220123_155945.jpg
NOW is a relative term. Is that 24 or 36 hours?
Sponsored

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Borrowed some shop space from a buddy (tired of laying in the snow to get simple projects done). Installed Oracle's Lighting skid plate. Installation was mostly painless and wired it to run off AUX 4. Happy so far. Driving pic is with headlights off, skid plate light only.

IMG_1624.jpeg

IMG_1622.jpeg

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
Borrowed some shop space from a buddy (tired of laying in the snow to get simple projects done). Installed Oracle's Lighting skid plate. Installation was mostly painless and wired it to run off AUX 4. Happy so far. Driving pic is with headlights off, skid plate light only.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1622

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1622
Let us know how it performs as a “skid plate”. Looks great and love how it installs.

Sponsored

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Let us know how it performs as a “skid plate”. Looks great and love how it installs.
Yeah, the "skid plate" moniker leaves a little to be desired (especially considering the sloped and fairly beefy one that you remove to install this one). The trail will tell.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Installed Armorlite, a dead pedal and seat jackets. Wasn’t hard, just time a bit consuming.
Did you have to take the seats out and do you notice better sound dampening ?

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Installed a gmrs radio to the aux 4 switch. Still need to troubleshoot why I have a bunch of static and low voice when transmitting though. I know I'm grounded so don't know why currently

Sponsored

obz

First Name
DCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I was just going to say that. Dollies, driveshaft, or deck!
Figured that out after the fact! Only went 5.2 miles though through town, thank goodness.

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
Did you have to take the seats out and do you notice better sound dampening ?
I did take the front seats. At first I left them in but they were really in the way. The back seats easily folded up and out of the way. I think there was some sound dampening. I only went for a short drive after but it seemed a bit quieter.

rharr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD 3" RKK lift, (former) 95 XJ 5sp 8" lift
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 8A7280EB-0FB6-4E41-A5ED-2C7FA11ACBE2
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 8A7280EB-0FB6-4E41-A5ED-2C7FA11ACBE2

I added the Rock Jock carrier bearing drop spacer. I've got 3.5" coil lift & 3/4" spacer out back. Sorry no b4 pics, it did have quite an upward tilt. For only $30 bucks & 1/2 hr, I feel better & so does the driveshaft.
I just made me one of these with some 1x2 scrap aluminum bar stock I found in the local metal supplier remnants bin. My 3 inch rk kit put a little angle in the drive line.

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
I just got under and shimmied it up while my wife reeled it up. Tight fit, I thought I would have to air some down but nope it worked. The worth the effort for me, rarely will it be accessed I won't be doing a five tire rotation. Just a nice assurance to have it available.
what tire did you throw under there?
Sponsored