What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
itll probably be easier to get a wave in a 4Runner from a LC or a Defender than it will be to get one from a JL in a JT

🤣😂
i get waves literally all the time. from new, and old wranglers. guess they must just like mine...
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
i get waves literally all the time. from new, and old wranglers. guess they must just like mine...
totally. Getting a wave is a great place to find identity.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Installed these NFab side steps. Easy peasy once you take the factory rock rails off. Well , eventuate is easy except for my 67 year old bones and getting UP off the creeper. I think I need restorative yoga, sheesh!

DAMN! Sorry for the out-of-whack pics. I can't fix them. Anyone know how?
tempImagedDaqah.png

tempImageqx4mUC.png
I've read if you resize them, they upload correctly

Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
It's been a while since I have had a chance to post the progress so please forgive me if I overlap from previous posts...

Ham was removed and GMRS installed. Also got the tablet (with all the needed apps) mounted with a Ram Mount.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 60325D4D-EB1E-49DF-BD65-E07A108503B6

Seven Sparta Light mounts...
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 60325D4D-EB1E-49DF-BD65-E07A108503B6

Finished out the bed stuff...

For those who are curious how the toolbox stays put. I mounted some aluminum barstock and L channel to the board.

Got it named...

Still waiting on the bumpers.
Lookn good my friend ! Could you provide a newbie a little information on the "needed apps" ..... are they different than what can be downloaded on the uconnect ? Curious why an additional tablet is needed ? Thanks !

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Before
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 285078FA-5113-45DC-B8BE-070BEF74CD91

After:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 285078FA-5113-45DC-B8BE-070BEF74CD91

Now for a leveling kit
looks good! Funny, I just went the other direction and stuck my air dams back on.

Id take the time to cut those plastic covers so you can re install them...having the back side of the fogs exposed to road gook cant be good.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
looks good! Funny, I just went the other direction and stuck my air dams back on.

Id take the time to cut those plastic covers so you can re install them...having the back side of the fogs exposed to road gook cant be good.
They were one of the first things I did on the JL as well. I like the open look without them, plus the wife always said it looks “off” with them. Happy wife = happy life

I thought about trimming them, but I ran almost year with them gone on the JL and had nothing happen. Plus chances are a bumper will be ordered within the next few months for it.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Received and installed correct sway bar end links from my AEV 2" lift I've been needing for about a week. Ones that got shipped with the kit were the last thing I went to install, and could absolutely not get the OEM nut to thread onto the lower AEV mount (directions have you reuse OEM nut). On both sides, I got it about half an inch on before it started being incredibly difficult to tighten and eventually just stopped moving, and I realized the threat was stripping itself.

Huge shoutout to AEV for following up with their product though. I called the customer service and they explained that Jeep changed the specs on the bolt or nut on the lower end of the sway bar link, so the OEM nut didn't fit on the AEV link. They shipped me a new set of sway bar links with a correct nut, free of charge, no questions asked. Thanks AEV!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4307

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4308

Sponsored

O-Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Lookn good my friend ! Could you provide a newbie a little information on the "needed apps" ..... are they different than what can be downloaded on the uconnect ? Curious why an additional tablet is needed ? Thanks !
Some of the apps are of course Google Maps, Gaia, My Radar, ODB Jscan, IHeart radio, Plex (to access my home music server), myGMRS, Topo Maps, Zello just to name a few. I also like to have locally stored copies of manuals in the event they are needed on the road. The tablet is nice to have as the screen is much easier to read.

Jimbo8v92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave, 1992 yj w/ Ford 302
Occupation
Welder
Ive been having a rodent problem the past few weeks. Every morning i have to vacuum up little nuts. I finally ordered and hooked up a rodent repeller and ziptied it to the battery blanket and cable untill i make a bracket to hold it. Seems to work as no signs of the little pest this morning.

20220123_102115.jpg

20220125_043830.jpg

NCSteve83

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Manufacturing Technician
I'm heading to drop my 2022 Gladiator off right now to have the following done: