Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

MockBarbecue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeeps
Inspired by the original JL forum threads, I noticed the "do TO your..." thread was here on Gladiator forums, but not the "do WITH your..." thread. So post up pics of your gladiator adventures here to this megathread!
Sponsored

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Today we went to the grocery store, then to Subway to get lunch for the pool, then back home to drop off the groceries, then to the pool to enjoy the summer sun, then back home. That's what we did together today.

Sponsored

Tex-1836

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Black ext. / tan leather interior
Went topless for the first time today.
topless 1.jpg

top support.jpg

I am using a carpeted piece of plywood with 2x4 boards at the ends for support. The plywood was positioned where the bed meets the cab. After unbolting, I propped one side up on a folded towel (to keep the pin disengaged from the vehicle), then lifted and rotated the opposite side onto the plywood. Then back to the first side to position that corner on the board. I climbed into the back seat and slowly pushed the top until the glass side was down on the carpeted plywood. Attach the ropes to the ratchet straps and lift.

Sponsored

Maxfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Wife and I just went exploring. Saw a dirt road and took it kind of ride. Had Harley's forever and never felt comfortable just driving down a road we came across just to see where it went.
Now, not an issue ending up on gravel roads.