- Fox Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
Replacement LED headlight. When I went to adjust the headlight, I noticed that the center light was rolling around in the housing. Other on works perfectly. So vendor shipping me a new light.

Sponsored

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Found this on my front porch when I came home. Bak X4s
Box looks to be in good condition. Hope everything inside of it is too.
Jeep Gladiator What do u have coming in the mail? IMG_20210818_180611666

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Christmas came early. AEV wheels and new 35's go on later today. As far as the lift and geo brackets, I'm on the fence on whether to use them.

20210819_093117.jpg

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Expedition superstore out of Utah
It’s been hard to find those shocks, seems like everyone is out of them right now, so I called to find out if they still had some. The website said they did, but the store manager Brett said they are out of stock of all falcon shocks for Jeep. He said if you want to post on the forum for people to call our store before they order that would be cool. They are having some issues with their website updating inventory right now. I saw you still got em for the old price so I tried hopping on it.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
It’s been hard to find those shocks, seems like everyone is out of them right now, so I called to find out if they still had some. The website said they did, but the store manager Brett said they are out of stock of all falcon shocks for Jeep. He said if you want to post on the forum for people to call our store before they order that would be cool. They are having some issues with their website updating inventory right now. I saw you still got em for the old price so I tried hopping on it.
The specific ones I got when I called said in stock. I was told they had 1 set left. Ordered & a few minutes later they did reflect out of stock.

The 3.1's still reflect in stock for the 2-3" lift ones. If thats all that was available I would of still ordered them since the 3.1 to 3.3 upgrade is 400 bucks later so its the same cost. The 3.5 aDAPT's also show in stock & I almost tried for those. I kind of like the smarts they put into them & may still order the upgrade kit once it becomes available. Having the shocks adjust in real time based on driving/terrain would be really fantastic.
Sponsored