Sponsored

What is an unpopular opinion you have in the Jeep community?

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
That no matter where you go there's always a social media fuck head ruining it for everyone else. Go find your own experiences.
Also this world isn't going to clean itself up. Pick up your trash. If it means picking up someone else's too. Be a good person. Just do it.

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
Rooftop tents are absurd.

Sponsored

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
That no matter where you go there's always a social media fuck head ruining it for everyone else.
While this was true for a while, from what I'm seeing most aren't geotagging or revealing spots now. They're also advocating for the same things as you with regards to picking up trash and others' trash. Except that they have an audience that listens to them, which is useful, compared to the other "fuck head" that have the reach of a toddler in an empty room, aka non-social media "fuck head". 🍻

Sponsored

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
i'm not going to lie, when i was on facebook, "facebook fighting" was a favorite past time of mine. I an 5 years facebook and IG sober. Best thing you'll ever do!! I stick to these forums because its mostly educational and i like to make the same mistakes everyone else does even after reading them!!

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
Angry eyes are idiotic and freight train grill mods are dumb AF!! And then there's the 22" wheels OMFG
I don't think any of these opinions are unpopular, at least not in this particular Jeep community. Although I confess I'm not sure what a freight train grille is and I'm almost positive I'm going to regret googling it....

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
I don't think any of these opinions are unpopular, at least not in this particular Jeep community. Although I confess I'm not sure what a freight train grille is and I'm almost positive I'm going to regret googling it....
Take your pic HAHAHAHA
Jeep Gladiator What is an unpopular opinion you have in the Jeep community? 1657561838715
Sponsored