What is your vehicle wish list?

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Not dream car/truck, because I know we all have long lists there, but what would be something you would surely buy if one of the manufacturers started making them again?

For me it would be these

1. A basic, basic commuter mini truck. Even the small trucks from all the manufacturers are too large and expensive now. I’m talking about something like the original Toyotas and Rangers. Small and light with a 4 banger. All i need at this point is AC (Arizona) and a radio with CarPlay. I’ve rented a stripper Sentra and that's what comes in the cheapest econocars nowadays. Make one with a bed please manufacturers and under $20k

2. A Scrambler version of the Gladiator based on the 2 door Wrangler. I know that’s probably more far-fetched than my commuter pickup based on 2 door Wrangler sales but one day my kids will be grown and I’ll want a 2 door:)
Sponsored

Dash68

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR
Occupation
Astronaut
Not dream car/truck, because I know we all have long lists there, but what would be something you would surely buy if one of the manufacturers started making them again?

For me it would be these

1. A basic, basic commuter mini truck. Even the small trucks from all the manufacturers are too large and expensive now. I’m talking about something like the original Toyotas and Rangers. Small and light with a 4 banger. All i need at this point is AC (Arizona) and a radio with CarPlay. I’ve rented a stripper Sentra and that's what comes in the cheapest econocars nowadays. Make one with a bed please manufacturers and under $20k

2. A Scrambler version of the Gladiator based on the 2 door Wrangler. I know that’s probably more far-fetched than my commuter pickup based on 2 door Wrangler sales but one day my kids will be grown and I’ll want a 2 door:)
For me it would the J6. I had Chevy S10's in my younger days, an '86, '90, and still have my '94 S10 ZR2.
Jeep Gladiator What is your vehicle wish list? j6-022

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I am hoping my dream of a factory released SRT Gladiator actually comes true. So far it’s just a tease from Jeep.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Agree with the above post. My Gladiator with a 392 Hemi, and I'll buy it the same day it is released.

MojaveBart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Ducati Panigale 1199s, Harley-Davidson 114 Fatboy, Harley-Davidson FLSS, Aprilia Tuono Factory, Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports
Hatchback Subaru STI that put out the same numbers as the Focus RS. Always loved the body styling of the STI but Subaru has used the same engine for over a decade.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I’ve got a cybertruck on order that checks all my boxes for daily

wish List TJ-L variation of the two door JL

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
For me it would the J6. I had Chevy S10's in my younger days, an '86, '90, and still have my '94 S10 ZR2.
Jeep Gladiator What is your vehicle wish list? j6-022
If that's what became the JT I'd bought it to, I'm good with my JT. But I do want a "Brute" still. My MJ is cramped leg room wise for me, but damn that looks great. The military TJ or JK would be cool especially with the DF engine it's got and no nanny stuff.
Sponsored