Sponsored

What rims are these?

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
any guess which wheels/rims these are? I like...

70A0054A-C38F-4A47-B4D2-369CE5DD66E9.png
Sponsored

BK_Yeti

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Had these on my Tacoma - fair warning that they are heavy as hell, and what appear to be bolts are purely cosmetic. Not a big deal if it's not important to you, but know before you pull the trigger.

Ryan...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Another thing to consider is that I imagine that they'd be a complete PITA to clean, given the multitude of fake bolts and solid design, making the back of the wheels (where mud is likely going to be packed tight) very difficult to get clean.

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Another thing to consider is that I imagine that they'd be a complete PITA to clean, given the multitude of fake bolts and solid design, making the back of the wheels (where mud is likely going to be packed tight) very difficult to get clean.
We have that finish on our jl - Black Rhino - cleans up well in the car wash - Not heavy mud but really not an issue. Not a gloss finish so pretty simple

I will second that they are a heavy rim - I was surprised by the weight
Sponsored