Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Deputy Sheriff
69003859-E65C-439D-A593-8C645012BDCA_jpeg.jpg
EC55E2B0-65A0-4B29-89FA-BD5294011EC2_jpeg.jpg
Does anyone know what size are the gladiator welded bed bolts are in the front of the (bed) box? I see there's two different size bolts welded to the box, apparently for a railing install. I have a couple items to attach and was needing to know what size screws or bolts to purchase. Thank-you..!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

mrdinks

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Firefighter / EMT
Looking for the same thing. Jeep dealer was no help

Rokon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Looking for the same thing. Jeep dealer was no help
Are you guys referring to the threaded nuts for the tie down ring mounting at the lower front corners of the bed? Or the ones for the cargo mount rails along the top edge of the bed sides?
There are also two at the top corners of the front of the bed for the soft tonneau mounts.
A picture would help.....there are no threaded bolts welded in that I know of.....

Moriarty

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gobi gas, 2022 JT Willys Gobi gas
Does anyone know what size are the gladiator welded bed bolts are in the front of the (bed) box? I see there's two different size bolts welded to the box, apparently for a railing install. I have a couple items to attach and was needing to know what size screws or bolts to purchase. Thank-you..!!
Trail Rail system bolts are M6x1.0 (4 per side and 4 along the front) this does not include the nut certs on the sides near the top of the tailgate. The front corner bolts use by the factory tonneau cover are M8x1.25. Hope this helps, length of bolts depends on your project.

OP
OP
Grandpa Randy

Grandpa Randy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Trail Rail system bolts are M6x1.0 (4 per side and 4 along the front) this does not include the nut certs on the sides near the top of the tailgate. The front corner bolts use by the factory tonneau cover are M8x1.25. Hope this helps, length of bolts depends on your project.
Thank-you..!!!!

Sponsored

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Sting Gray/Toyota 4Runner Limited Pearl White
Thank-you..!!!!
Do you have any pics of what you installed there? I was looking to install some add'l anchor points instead of putting in the entire trail rail system...

lhawkwing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thank you, from another.

Just came here today to look for this info, and found this on my first search. Wanted to know so I can work on cleaning out the threads from the bolt holes for the tonneau cover. And now know the size for the trail rail bolt holes as well.

Again, thanks.

Pprzyby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2020 Gladiator Sport S
Do you have any pics of what you installed there? I was looking to install some add'l anchor points instead of putting in the entire trail rail system...
I just installed some stainless eye bolts I purchased on amazon.

Sponsored

ericism

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Thanks!! I installed a couple tie down points and needed this exact information.

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2433.JPG

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Please be aware that almost all stainless bolts are low grade. I prefer high grade, strong bolts with a little grease on threads, painted heads.