Sponsored

What would be a good price to aim for on this Gladiator?

surferseven5353

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In the market
I am just starting to dip my toes in the water and seriously look. With all the FCA incentives right now and approaching the end of Q2, what should I aim to pay on something like this: https://www.hondrudodge.com/new/Jeep/2020-Jeep-Gladiator-db28c1f30a0e0a173ca86166707eb67f.htm

Additionally, can anyone enlighten me on what the difference between MSRP and invoice would be on a similarly equipped Sport S and how the FCA employee pricing etc. impacts that?

Thank you All, looking forward to *officially* joining this great community!
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I cant tell you what you should aim for as I know my price was very very good (one truck at one dealer, I couldn't even reproduce it on a color I liked better). But I can tell you that my truck is very similar to that. Only option I got that isnt there is the bedliner. Only options I am missing is the Alpine & cold weather group (both of these are worthwhile features). Otherwise same color and everything else. I paid $34,513 2 months ago. That truck should be a bit more even at as good of a price just because thats a bit better equipped. But the 7k more to start I think is a bit high. I wouldn't say thats a bad price, but certainly not a particularly good one.. Kinda Meh. If your patient & persistent I think you can do better.

NC_Gladiato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Have a "walk out price" in your mind. When he starts spitting out numbers, just write that walk out price down and say it's either that or you are gone. Be prepared to walk out too.
Sponsored