Sponsored

What's a good price off MSRP/below invoice for a Max Tow?

stjredstorm12

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT
I've done some cross shopping among 4-5 dealerships in the Northern Kentucky/Ohio area and wanted to get some opinions before I decide to pull the trigger.

I am looking at Gladiators with MSRPs around $45-$46K. It looks like most dealerships are offering $6K off MSRP and low 2%s for financing. Wanted to get a general sense of this is a decent deal or should I potentially hold out.

What do some people think about the $6K off MSRP? I am giving up the 0% financing for the $2K in rebates since the OTD is lower. It seems some people have gotten better deals which is my hesitation.

Any feedback is much appreciated!
Sponsored

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
There is a dealership in N.C. (Tri-City) offering 7% below invoice on all Gladiators, and there's another in Virginia near D.C. (Koons) offering 8% below invoice. Both have a presence on this forum, and both have great reputations. It might be worth the drive or a one-way flight. Tri-City is a little over three hours from me, and Koons is 4.5 hours from me. No one in my area could come even close to matching either one of their prices.

There's also a tool in this section that lets you see the invoice price for all trim levels with every option delineated for you.

Good luck!

Playalistic

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I’ve been looking out for a max tow but the most I can get is about $5,000 off whereas I can get around $10,000 off Overlands. This is in a 100 mile radius of atlanta.

Shifu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I’ve been looking out for a max tow but the most I can get is about $5,000 off whereas I can get around $10,000 off Overlands. This is in a 100 mile radius of atlanta.
I was in the market for a sport max tow also, but the discount on the overland was too great to pass up. I came to the conclusion that I probably wouldn’t tow anything or load anything major that would need the max tow package. Also painted fenders is nice on the overland trim.
Sponsored