Sponsored

What's hanging on your rearview mirror.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43264
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Deleted member 43264

There are a lot of discussion about mods to our Jeeps, decals, names etc. Stuff that makes your Jeep unique and fit who you are and what you want to do with it. But what I have yet to see (unless I missed the thread) is what do you have hanging on your rearview mirror?

I dunno about you but I've always had something hanging on my rearview mirror in every car I've owned from a miniature Enterprise-D, to a Surf board to fishing lures, even a bullet or two (spent 9mm and .45 shells and intact bullets). As for my Gladiator, I've got a set of Corellian Spike dice (Han Solo's lucky dice) gracing the "GOOSE". What's on yours? Just curious.
Jeep Gladiator What's hanging on your rearview mirror. IMG_E8181.JPG
Sponsored

DrPlastic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 H-D Breakout, '21 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician/Mechanic
Nothing...........

It is against the law here in Virginia to hang anything from your rear view mirror.

Sponsored

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
My dignity, and I call that a mask.

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
radar detector on top, and a dashcam behind. I am not a fan of crap swinging around at eye level while I'm off roading. Sorry, but I just can't embrace that quirky tradition, not my personality.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Ive got a duck foot from this years season that has been drying for about a month, Im planning to wrap some leather or a boot lace around it and hang it from the mirror.

That said, if it annoys me, Ill relocate it.. Ive got my mirror flipped and the dashcam tucked behind it.. I typically am adamant against anything that will reduce my windshield view, Jeep problems haha. I dont understand how people run those interior light bars and still see traffic lights.

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Well... this thread is a real winner so far! haha

Slightly on topic, when I drive onsite (within the fenced perimeter) of my work, I have to have a plastic hang-tag. Before I flipped the mirror, it used to swing somewhat normally, but after the mirror flip, It swings so freely and unencumbered that it unhooks and falls off after about 2 minutes.

I'm betting fuzzy dice (or similar) would dance around too much for my liking...

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
My dignity, and I call that a mask.
This is the tiny spark we need to derail this thread into a giant Covid debate! Come guys, we can do it!

Admins, I’m kidding. We’ll derail it when someone mentions anything remotely related to politics!

I’m like most, I don’t prefer hanging anything there. I don’t like clutter and even the phone power cable bugs me.
Sponsored