carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
It's the weekend before Christmas, so you don't have much longer to get your Christmas list in.

Sure, you're a grown-up, and it's silly to wish for things.

But wishing won't make it less likely you get a new soft top.

And that lift kit isn't going to order itself.

So what is it? What's the one new part, accessory, or upgrade you're putting on your list this year?

Personally, I quit asking for parts. It's still a sore subject. One time in high school, I wrecked my dad's Jeep, and then Santa put a new bumper under the tree. When I turned to ask about it, my dad just pointed to the garage.
Sponsored

Sempe-Fi Rubicon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR - 2018 BMW 430i
Occupation
Retired
I asked Santa for a winch and winch plate, however I believe I''m on the naughty list.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Looking hard at a GDE tune-

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Would love a Rubicon steel rear bumper, etc. - but that's way out of our budget.
Want to get the 2" synergy springs for the front since the 1" didn't do what I had hoped - again, budget...........
Since you can't just walk into a "Jeep store" - my wife would never get such things and "car stuff" evades here, what are springs? What's the difference between the bumper I have and the steel Rubicon rear bumper? And I hear "when we can afford it you'd better pick it out yourself".
I really am not wanting for much - my biggest wish is to afford to pass off my car to a shop and just say "FINISH IT!" as I'll never get to it. (and my health sort of prevents what I need to do to it)

Sponsored

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
I smashed my passenger side mirror and according to tracking it should be here today. Nothing exciting.
Yikes! Well it never hurts to have something you need. How did you smash your mirror?

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I asked Santa for a winch and winch plate, however I believe I''m on the naughty list.
We will personally write to Santa and tell him to send our pal a winch and winch plate

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Would love a Rubicon steel rear bumper, etc. - but that's way out of our budget.
Want to get the 2" synergy springs for the front since the 1" didn't do what I had hoped - again, budget...........
Since you can't just walk into a "Jeep store" - my wife would never get such things and "car stuff" evades here, what are springs? What's the difference between the bumper I have and the steel Rubicon rear bumper? And I hear "when we can afford it you'd better pick it out yourself".
I really am not wanting for much - my biggest wish is to afford to pass off my car to a shop and just say "FINISH IT!" as I'll never get to it. (and my health sort of prevents what I need to do to it)
Oh budgets... the killers of dreams. But we sincerely hope you have a healthy holiday season and get something that makes you smile.

River2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 sport s - 2018 Gx460 - 1992 SC400
Occupation
Construction
It's the weekend before Christmas, so you don't have much longer to get your Christmas list in.

Sure, you're a grown-up, and it's silly to wish for things.

But wishing won't make it less likely you get a new soft top.

And that lift kit isn't going to order itself.

So what is it? What's the one new part, accessory, or upgrade you're putting on your list this year?

Personally, I quit asking for parts. It's still a sore subject. One time in high school, I wrecked my dad's Jeep, and then Santa put a new bumper under the tree. When I turned to ask about it, my dad just pointed to the garage.
4.88 gears

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Oh budgets... the killers of dreams. But we sincerely hope you have a healthy holiday season and get something that makes you smile.
Got me, my wife, the remaining 4 cats, my truck, my cars, fridge and freezers filled, life is good.
And my wife obviously heard me mention about putting the 12v outlet in the bed of my truck and saying "some day it would be nice to have a 12v cooler" as when I said I needed to go to Bass Pro and get another 'coon trap, she asked to go along with me. And she wandered over to their cooler area and asked me - would this one work? And bought it.
Nothing fancy, nice enough. (will be nice when we drive down to FL or LA in coming months)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.