Sponsored

What's the likelihood of getting 6-7% below invoice on a gladiator sitting on a dealers lot?

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Hi,

When I read post here of folks getting 6-7% below invoice, it seems like many have been custom ordered.

What's the likelihood of getting 6-7% below invoice on a gladiator sitting on a dealers lot?

I've been to a few dealers here in Austin and during normal conversation, the sales rep will drop a line that "they are letting them go at msrp". Didn't seem like they wanted to budge.

Thx :)
Sponsored

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Hi,

When I read post here of folks getting 6-7% below invoice, it seems like many have been custom ordered.

I've been to a few dealers here in Austin and during normal conversation, the sales rep will drop a line that "they are letting them go at msrp". Didn't seem like they wanted to budge.

I think you've answered your own question...... order one

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Hi,

I ordered from Steven at Mak Haik in Georgetown 4-5% below invoice.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I think the 6-7% below invoice comments were before Jeep decided to not honor the tread Lightly discount.

Most deals now are in the 4-5% below invoice range...

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
6 to 7%.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I think the 6-7% below invoice comments were before Jeep decided to not honor the tread Lightly discount.

Most deals now are in the 4-5% below invoice range...
Most sponsors dealers. Most dealers are at or above msrp.

Long story short. It will be next to impossible to find 6-7% off now. However if you work hard and find the right dealer (they are few and far between) you could score up to 5% off invoice.

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
I too would go to Steven at Mak Haik in Georgetown I got a good deal.

Sponsored

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
Hi,

Check the Houston dealer inventory, I think I saw one of them offering below MSRP already. Yo I won’t get the deep deep discounts without ordering direct but might get an okay discount without. Call or email Steven at Mac Haik, he was offering the discount on orders but might give a smaller discount on something off the lot.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
So far, the best I've seen is 3% below invoice at Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs, CO.

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Harder to get discount off the lot. If its on the lot, it means the dealer is paying interest to have it on the lot. So they have to recoup those funds. The reason they do this is because they need inventory on their lots to attract customers. And of those many customers, some will not be on these forums, so they will not realize they can order for 5-7% below invoice. Compared to a order, dealers take no risk, they place the order for us, make a few bucks, and hopefully more on finance, trade in, warranties, etc.

DFWJEEP

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hi,

Use zip code 76018 on the Jeep Inventory Search and check Meador in Fort Worth and Classic in Arlington. Both have been aggressive on the dealer website pricing. The discounts can get pretty good depending on their inventory and the time of the month. I bought off the lot for less than I could order at most dealers.
Sponsored