• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Wheels and/or Tires 35x12.50x17

CKUCF

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Thinking about an upsize in tires (from 35 to 37) and changing my wheels. Would anyone be interested in a set of Nitto Ridge Grappler 35’s and Quadratec Recon 17’s? There’s just over 5k miles on them. I’d consider splitting them if someone was interested in one but not the other. May also just keep the wheels if I’d have to eat too much loss. Just trying to offset the cost of some pretty new stuff so I can buy some newer stuff.

965BB9D7-7F5C-4C10-97C4-9D6E5E1F26E6.jpeg

F8AD33F7-5B84-43E7-BFA0-5374E4E62BA2.jpeg
Sponsored

CREATED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Im interested. Send me a message and let me know what you’re asking. Can you also send a close up pic of a tire so I can see the specs please? Got some reason it gets blurry when I zoom in. Thanks!

blackglad14

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Nissan Armada, 2007 Hurricane Deck boat, Trailmaster 1500 XL off road go cart
How much for wheels and tires?

OP
OP
CKUCF

CKUCF

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hey man, I’m leaning toward keeping the wheels at this time...

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
What size lift are you running and how much for just the tires?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CKUCF

CKUCF

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
What size lift are you running and how much for just the tires?
I have the Mopar 2” lift... and I’d probably do just the tires for 1,000

OP
OP
CKUCF

CKUCF

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread