First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
I regret not getting white wheels. supply issues, mixed with my impatience, i regret not getting a white wheel.

that aluminum accent on the second pic sets it off!

welcome to upgraditis. only cure i know of is having a clever wife. LMAO

Great looking pic!

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Looks great. I can't think of another vehicle that is improved more from a wheel/tire upgrade. And for reference, I've changed out every single wheel/tire package except for 3 of my vehicles (over 30 years of driving).

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I dunno why the KO2s aren’t OE on the Gladiator Rubicon when they are Wrangler, makes no sense to me.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great. I can't think of another vehicle that is improved more from a wheel/tire upgrade. And for reference, I've changed out every single wheel/tire package except for 3 of my vehicles (over 30 years of driving).
I agree completely. A base truck with tiny wheels looks terrible, like a roller skate.

My Mojave with 33s looks great in person, but not so great in photos.

With 35s they all look great.

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Just took delivery of my 2022 JTM after ordering it last month. One of the first mods planned was a wheel and tire change. The first pic is on day one. The second pic is later the same day. What a difference a few hours make!

Jeep Gladiator Wheels and tires really do make a difference Jeep Day 1.5.JPG

I like both! Don’t think you lose either way 😁

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
I dunno why the KO2s aren’t OE on the Gladiator Rubicon when they are Wrangler, makes no sense to me.
Just took delivery of my 2022 JTM after ordering it last month. One of the first mods planned was a wheel and tire change. The first pic is on day one. The second pic is later the same day. What a difference a few hours make!

My '20 JT came with Bridgestone Duelers - horrible profile in my opinion. The KO2's look nice!

Sponsored

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My '20 JT came with Bridgestone Duelers - horrible profile in my opinion. The KO2's look nice!
Still a great all season tire, though, I don’t like the Falkens, I think they suck.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I’m not a fan personally, BFG KO2s are night day better, especially in the snow.
Do you have the MTs or the Ats? I had the MTs, and they were great at everything but snow. I put Bridgestone Dueler Revo3s on before I got any snow appreciable snow. But they had excellent on road and off-road traction.

Since I didn't have the ATs, I can't comment personally on them, but I know they are severe snow rated.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have the MTs or the Ats? I had the MTs, and they were great at everything but snow. I put Bridgestone Dueler Revo3s on before I got any snow appreciable snow. But they had excellent on road and off-road traction.

Since I didn't have the ATs, I can't comment personally on them, but I know they are severe snow rated.
ATs, bud, I’ve never owned MTs in my life.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
ATs, bud, I’ve never owned MTs in my life.
I liked the MTs, but realistically, I don't do enough off road to justify them all the time. They got noisy as they wore (of course they did), and they started to lose rain traction once the siping wore. But before that, I loved them. When I did get a chance to wheel them, they were absolutely amazing.

I have Bridgestone Dueler Revo3s, now, which aren't the same as the Duelers that come stock on some gladiators. They are more of a true AT. I love them. But I do worry about them off road, as far as punctures go. Traction is good, but they just aren't as tough as the Falkens were, and I know they wouldn't do great in real sticky mud, but I try to avoid mudholes. There are tradeoffs with everything, I guess
Sponsored