Sponsored

When does your build sheet get populated on the Jeep site?

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I've been clicking refresh on the BuildSheetServlet page for a few weeks now and waiting. I know I'm in D1 status now and wondering when does the information get populated there?

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=<Your_VIN_Here>

Mine basically says:

"No records found corresponding to the VIN provided"
Sponsored

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
I've been clicking refresh on the BuildSheetServlet page for a few weeks now and waiting. I know I'm in D1 status now and wondering when does the information get populated there?

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=<Your_VIN_Here>

Mine basically says:

"No records found corresponding to the VIN provided"
Build sheet showed up a day after going to JB but still in JB. Window sticker is most likely going to do the same but at KZ - released and invoiced.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Think of the window sticker as its birth certificate. Until it exists all the other status codes are pretty meaningless. Those codes will show where it is in the process, but when there’s a parts shortage or things get backed up offsite (bed liner installation), or doesn’t pass QC, it’ll be delayed before KZ.

When it does materialize you can start to make arrangements for delivery. You know, like painting the garage baby blue for a boy or pink if she’s gonna be a girly-man’s Jeep.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Think of the window sticker as its birth certificate. Until it exists all the other status codes are pretty meaningless. Those codes will show where it is in the process, but when there’s a parts shortage or things get backed up offsite (bed liner installation), or doesn’t pass QC, it’ll be delayed before KZ.

When it does materialize you can start to make arrangements for delivery. You know, like painting the garage baby blue for a boy or pink if she’s gonna be a girly-man’s Jeep.
Except they kick babies out of the hospital now almost before the birth certificate!! Wish the LE would get "kicked out" of the plant and sent home!!!
Sponsored