Sponsored

When is build sheet & window sticker generated?

LadyLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator/2004 TJ
I’m assuming the build sheet is generated at the start of production, and the window sticker at completion, correct? Do they send a build sheet to the dealer? I’m not sure who I should be pestering more, JeepChat or my dealer?!
Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Something like that, but my build sheet generated this morning, Jeep chat also told me it is built and pending install of some additional equipment. I think the window sticker is generated during the J-code inspections before KZ (shipped).

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
Mine is currently shipping and still no window sticker. Just a build sheet.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I got both plugging my vin into the web site..... build sheet, and a PDF of the window sticker then got the full-size real window sticker with my name on it when I took delivery.

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
I ordered guerilla glass on a sport model last Saturday. I received a vin on Monday, but should I be worried about the guerilla glass being delayed or it being limited to Mojave and Rubicon trims?

Sponsored

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Occupation
Professional Driver
Here is my experience so far…
Ordered 2/8 got VON same day from Gupton, got VIN Next Business day from Gupton Motors . Started using VIN on the tracker. Build sheet showed up in 1-2 days. Started using Jeep chat everyday to follow along. First time I checked showed D1 status next day paint, next day showed in trim. At this point still no sticker. Got email from Jeep thanking me for my purchase and it said to expect delivery the week of 3/13/22. Next chat showed completed initial build waiting for inspection. stayed that way a couple of weeks and started showing in inspection. 4 weeks total in inspection. Finally showed up as in shipping on Saturday 3/12 no ETA and still no sticker. Chat is closed and tracker doesn’t update on Sunday. So today I check tracker and find a sticker. Then chat said in Shipping stage dealer delivery ETA 3/17/22 - 3/28/22 so we wait and see… 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver
I ordered guerilla glass on a sport model last Saturday. I received a vin on Monday, but should I be worried about the guerilla glass being delayed or it being limited to Mojave and Rubicon trims?
Nope don’t worry. No reason to.

Gryphon

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Max Tow
Wonder why some are so quick (or appear to be so far) and some are not.
Here is my experience so far…
Ordered 2/8 got VON same day from Gupton, got VIN Next Business day from Gupton Motors . Started using VIN on the tracker. Build sheet showed up in 1-2 days. Started using Jeep chat everyday to follow along. First time I checked showed D1 status next day paint, next day showed in trim. At this point still no sticker. Got email from Jeep thanking me for my purchase and it said to expect delivery the week of 3/13/22. Next chat showed completed initial build waiting for inspection. stayed that way a couple of weeks and started showing in inspection. 4 weeks total in inspection. Finally showed up as in shipping on Saturday 3/12 no ETA and still no sticker. Chat is closed and tracker doesn’t update on Sunday. So today I check tracker and find a sticker. Then chat said in Shipping stage dealer delivery ETA 3/17/22 - 3/28/22 so we wait and see… 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I ordered the same day as you and mine also said shipping stage and dealer delivery eta 3/16 - 3/18.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74

I ordered the same day as you and mine also said shipping stage and dealer delivery eta 3/16 - 3/18.
You just may see it land at your dealer soon in MI. For me, I ordered 2/14. It was issued a VIN and was built in less than a week. I honestly didn't expect it till early April here in NW Wisconsin. Contacted Jeep Chat on 3/14 and they showed in shipping stage with expected arrival window from 3/29-4/18. The next day (yesterday) my dealer contacted me that it was on the lot! A total of 30 days from order to arrival. Maybe I just got lucky but my sales rep told me that mine was shipped on a transport owned by an independent driver that they have a reliable relationship with. I was also told it was railed (train) from Toledo to a Chicago yard, loaded onto truck and on it's way here without waiting storage limbo. I will pick up this weekend. 😎👍

Jeep Gladiator When is build sheet & window sticker generated? Mojave 1

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver
You just may see it land at your dealer soon in MI. For me, I ordered 2/14. It was issued a VIN and was built in less than a week. I honestly didn't expect it till early April here in NW Wisconsin. Contacted Jeep Chat on 3/14 and they showed in shipping stage with expected arrival window from 3/29-4/18. The next day (yesterday) my dealer contacted me that it was on the lot! A total of 30 days from order to arrival. Maybe I just got lucky but my sales rep told me that mine was shipped on a transport owned by an independent driver that they have a reliable relationship with. I was also told it was railed (train) from Toledo to a Chicago yard, loaded onto truck and on it's way here without waiting storage limbo. I will pick up this weekend. 😎👍

Don’t see how you could wait until the weekend? If mine was here I would be on my way to steal it. I would then go back to pay them on the weekend. 😬

Sponsored

trizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Diesel
You guys are killing some of us that ordered in December and January and don't have ETA's

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Don’t see how you could wait until the weekend? If mine was here I would be on my way to steal it. I would then go back to pay them on the weekend. 😬
The picture of it on the transport was from my sales rep. I immediately drove the sixty mile round trip to see it for real. Looked it over top to bottom. And yes, I wanted more than a test drive but as we all know, these will not outrun a county sheriff driven Charger or Durango! 🚓😎

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver

I’ve been checking Jeep chat every afternoon only for the benefit of the fine people on this forum with no personal agenda of my own of course. 😉
Update:
Monday was in shipping (no ETA)
Tuesday in shipping 3/17-3/21 ETA
Wed in shipping 3/21-3/28 ETA
THU IN Shipping 3/22-4/5 ETA
See how this is unfolding?

Gryphon

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Max Tow

You were right, I received my window sticker link yest. Around 5:50 am. And the veh. was at the dealer when he called me at 2:00pm yest. To tell me that mine has to be some kind of a record. Ordered 3/8, delivered to dealer 3/17. I'm picking it up tomorrow, hopefully I don't have issues with the speedy build that it went through. 🤞

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
You were right, I received my window sticker link yest. Around 5:50 am. And the veh. was at the dealer when he called me at 2:00pm yest. To tell me that mine has to be some kind of a record. Ordered 3/8, delivered to dealer 3/17. I'm picking it up tomorrow, hopefully I don't have issues with the speedy build that it went through. 🤞
Congrats! Good news! I thought the same, but I think that most of us are in the same boat as far the fast build quality goes. The line assembly seems to be going quickly (from what I have been reading here) unless they need to wait for vender add-on's and/or part shortages. According to my dealer, the storage/transport issues are the biggest delays from dealers getting any inventory whether it was a sold order or dealer stock. My Mojave came in sooner than a Rubicon that was ordered by my dealer in December for their own stock. Again, maybe luck was on my side as far as hitting the paint color at the right batch time (if there is any truth to that) and not ordering the items that I understood was slowing builds (again, if there is any truth).

I may have a difficult time sleeping tonight as I take delivery tomorrow morning as well. Enjoy! 😉
Sponsored